This is not a chapter

Hi everyone,
this has nothing to do with the story. I just wanted to share my encounter with Yuki yesterday in Perugia.
Yes, Perugia! I was convinced the match would be in Verona, which is 2 hours from my city (Milan), but instead, I had to drive all the way to Perugia, about 4 and a half hours away.

But I don't regret my reckless impulsiveness at all.

It was the first volleyball match I've ever watched live, and I'm so happy that it was Yuki's!
The crowd was wild, and the players were incredible.

During the match, he didn't seem to be at his best, and I don't think he was very satisfied with his performance. But despite everything, he still took the time to greet and interact with the fans.

My heart was about to jump out of my chest, I had forgotten how to speak, and my hands were shaking the whole time.
I was so nervous that I let other people go ahead of me.
When it was finally my turn, I managed to give him my (tragic) letter and take some pictures together.
Then, being the idiot I am, after he was done with everyone, I went back to ask him for a selfie. Of course, he was kind and said yes, so I handed him my phone, and he was so confused when I asked him to take the picture himself.

I was dying from all the emotions I was feeling.

I'm not used to interacting with my "idols," so I just felt creepy af...

Here are some photos!