64 -S.

Warning: smut

As the night wore on Yuki and I found ourselves more than just tipsy-caught in the exhilarating haze of laughter, warmth, and each other.

The lively crowd and music had become a blur, and with every passing minute, the desire to steal away some time alone grew stronger.

Yuki leaned down, his lips brushing lightly against my ear, sending a shiver down my spine. "Let's get out of here," he whispered, his voice deep and low, filled with an unspoken promise.

I nodded without hesitation, my pulse quickening as I caught the look in his eyes.

His hand found mine, and with a firm but gentle grip, he led me through the crowd, weaving between people with a quiet urgency.

The noise of the gala faded behind us as we slipped into a dimly lit hallway just outside the ballroom, away from prying eyes.

The hallway was secluded, bathed in soft shadows, with only the distant echo of music and laughter reaching us.

Yuki didn't waste a second.

He pressed me firmly against the wall, his body close, heat radiating between us.

His hand on my hair, and the other on my waist thumb grazing me

"You've been driving me crazy all night," he murmured, his voice thick with longing.

I felt my breath catch in my throat as he leaned in, his lips brushing mine softly at first-tentative, as if testing the waters-but then, the kiss deepened, becoming more urgent.

His hand slid down my hip, gripping me tightly, pulling me closer against him.

My arms instinctively wrapped around his neck, fingers tangling in his hair.

The taste of wine lingered on his lips, the sweetness mixing with the heat of the kiss, making my head spin.

The world around us ceased to exist.

It was just him-his warmth, his scent, the feel of his strong arms wrapped around me as he pressed me further into the wall with his leg between mine.

"Yuki.." I whispered against his lips, barely able to form words as his hand resting possessively on my hip.

He pulled back slightly, just enough to look at me, his forehead resting against mine. His breathing was ragged, eyes dark and intense, filled with an emotion that made my heart race. "I just want you, Nabi," he said, his voice husky, almost desperate. "Just you."

I could feel the heat rising between us, the passion palpable in the air as I gazed up at him.

My hands slid down his chest, feeling the rapid thrum of his heartbeat beneath his shirt, matching my own.

"I'm all yours," I whispered, my lips brushing against his once more, teasing, before capturing them in another deep, fiery kiss.

He bit my lip hard making me moan.

Then he pulled my hair to bring my head back and give him free access to my neck where he gave wet kisses.

the alcohol in my body made every sensation amplified and my mind light.

Trying to feel him closer I started to move my hips against his leg ignoring the fact that someone could come there and see us at any moment.

His hand on my hip gripped me tighter guiding my hips and pushing his leg up.

"Yuki.." I moaned

Without taking his mouth off my neck he pushed me away from the wall making me walk backwards, if it wasn't for him holding me tight I think I would have fallen right away.

I heard him open a door behind me and he let me in closing it behind him.

The room was almost totally dark, if it weren't for the little moonlight that came from the window which revealed a long table with some chairs around it.

Yuki pulled away, standing up straight and with his hands on my hips he made me back up towards the table.

"I've been waiting for this moment since the first moment I saw you coming down the stairs in this damn dress that drove me crazy all evening, I only thought about how much I would love to tear it off you" he said as he turned me around.

He brushed my hair aside, leaving my back completely exposed, sending shivers down my body due to the difference in temperature.

he placed his lips at the base of my neck before gently pushing me to bend over the table

then he slid his hands down my back to my hips and rested his hard member against me

"What are you doing to me, Nabi?" he said softly

Then he bent down, pushing the skirt of my dress up to my waist and then ran two fingers between my legs over my panties

I heard him groaned "You're so wet already..."

He press my clit making me whimpered and I started moving my hips against his hand

"Sssh, you need to be quiet, I remind you that all our friends are here, not to mention your brother and your father..." while he used his fingers to move my panties aside to touch me.

I had to bite my lip hard to stifle my moan as he pushed two fingers inside me.

When he started moving his hand it was really hard not to make noise.

"Nabi, are you going to end up getting us caught?" he said as I felt him unbuckle his belt.

then he leaned forward bringing his mouth close to my ear "or do you actually want others to hear you while I fucked you here in the room next to the hall where everyone knows you"

I felt the adrenaline running through my veins and then in an instant Yuki was inside me leaving me breathless

"Now, piccola, it's up to you to decide if you want to make yourself heard or not" he squeezed my butt before fucked me mercilessly.

I moaned loudly without being able to hold back.

He slowed his pace "my Nabi likes to get caught, doesn't she?"

He slapped my butt, but before I could react or feel the tingling of my skin he began moving faster.

I could feel myself clenching around him and he felt it too "You liked that, Nabi?"

I nodded as I tried to pant silently

He then slapped me again "Your words, Nabi"

I gasped loudly "Yes, I liked it"

He leaned down to kiss my back and then he fucked me harder.

I put my hand over my mouth to stifle my moan and scream whenever he hit my most sensitive spot.

He moved his hand between my legs and rubbed my clit with his thumb.

My legs started shaking and shortly after my orgasm exploded taking my breath away.

I felt him come inside me before he rested his head on my back, panting.

It didn't take long for him to catch his breath and get to his feet to straighten his clothes.

I, on the other hand, remained for a few minutes lying motionless trying to catch my breath feeling his cum dripping down my tight, Yuki recovered it with two fingers and then put it back inside me and put my panties back on.

"So you'll feel me between your legs while we go back to the others" he said smiling as he helped me get back on my feet

"I don't think it's easy to forget, I doubt I can walk normally now" I scowled at him

He gave me a peck on my lips "don't pretend you didn't like it"

I tried to hold back a smile as I shook my head and walked towards the door

When I opened it I saw Shoyo caressing Hanbin's face while he held his hips and I was frozen in place staring at them.

"What's going on?" Yuki said behind me, catching Sho and my brother's attention as they turned towards us with fear in their eyes.