Chapter Fifteen, Goalie

CHAPTER 15, Goalie

Blood dripped onto the snow again as a gloved man began to slowly disembowel the student in front of him. In the cold snow, the organs were still preserved as normal. That much was known from basic human anatomy and logic. The man looks up at the face of his victim, her black hair covering her eyes. He mutters something to himself, something inaudible, and he stands up, letting the organs fall out of the torso. He begins to walk away, now proud of himself, he looks down at his boots. Black combat boots, and looks behind again, almost as if he was thinking of what to do with the body. Did he want to show it off again or should he stay on the low for now? He couldn't decide. It was late, so no one would be out, and he managed to catch the girl off guard... that he was proud of. That he was.

He stares up into the sky, watching as the stars made constellations. Some reminding him of what he had become. Murdering little kids? He wasn't as bad as half of the criminals he was now being compared to. The news should've known that. He was doing it for their own good.

The man then looks back as he hears the organs touch the ground, falling deeper into the snow because of their weight.

"Eugh... what the hell is he doing now?" Samansa thinks to herself as she begins to slowly wake up. Now that wasn't believable in the slightest. What the hell was he up to now? Not only was she struggling with figuring out who the hell he just killed, but who in their right mind would leave that much evidence? Surely those gloves had tons of evidence on them by now. And those boots have been through hell and back. They were so... recognisable, that Samansa couldn't help but roll her eyes. Samansa rubs her left eye, trying to get rid of the spilled organs now stuck behind her iris. She sighs in disbelief. If he was going to be brutally murdering these kids, could he at least not bring her into it? Well, that dream was insightful, to be fair. She couldn't deny that.

It was however not as... realistic as they usually were, and, the same thing happened with the Kayo dream... but, why did this one feel almost like a warning? Was this one really important? Surely he wasn't going to kill a kid every few hours now.

Samansa gets up from bed, annoyed by the fact she'd have to mention this to Mr Yashiro if he asked. But she also smiles as she looks up at her calendar. Her friend would be back from her study camp now. She stares at the writing for a bit, yeah, this was the highlight of her month. Chiaki would finally be back at school by now, and she'd get to actually hang out with her friends properly. Maybe these dreams were finally dying down... and she'd get to live guilt-free again. Not being able to stop the previous murders really took a toll on her, but... ever since she began ranting to Mr Yashiro... She's been feeling better. Having someone she could freely talk to, someone who was willing to go out and check with her... even talk to her about other things just to get her mind off the murderers. It was nice.

Samansa smiles again. Winter wasn't that bad. Once that serial killer was gone, going to school would be a piece of cake for her. All her friends would be back... besides those murdered... and, maybe she'd stop being so angry again. Samansa looks into the mirror, seeing how she didn't look as pissed off as she did every other morning. Huh, how weird.

Samansa looks out of the bathroom, still in the process of taking care of her hair. Her dad's up, surprisingly, and he looks a little panicked.

"Morning, Sammy." He says, his expression softening slightly. He looked a lot more relaxed now. Her father was a Swiss man, so Samansa and home would often speak Swiss German instead of Japanese... even if her mom didn't understand. But it's not like they talked badly about her. It was Samansa's preferred language. She wasn't exactly comfortable with either though. Both Japanese and Swiss German were tough, and she'd even have to learn Standard German soon. Her father had already been mentioning it... and she really was dreading it.