27 - Thirlwall approval

"Help! Help! My baby!" Amara shouted as she waved her doll around to search for help. The doll and her baby had been walking from Norma's childhood dollhouse to the miniature playground equipment her Aunt's had bought her for Christmas when an avalanche of wooden blocks landed on the baby.

Why a playground would be constructed in an area vulnerable to avalanches Perrie had no idea, but Amara requested it so that was how Perrie set the toys up.

"Don't worry Ma'am. I'll save her." Perrie voiced for her doll. She made it salute before manipulating the plastic hands to shift the blocks and free the baby.

"Hold on. You'll be okay." she reassured the baby for Amara's entertainment. After shifting the last block she scooped the freed child up and held it out to Amara.

The young girl snatched the baby from Perrie's open hand and held it against her mother doll. "Thank you Officer Perrie! You're my hero." she celebrated.

"You're very welcome. It's my job to keep people safe and buy them lots of ice cream. What flavour would you like?" Perrie asked as she led the way to a small shop that she had put some plastic sweets in.

Jade silently watched her girlfriend play dolls with her youngest niece, a big smile on her face. Amara was an adorable child and Perrie was so cute when she played with her.

All day her nieces and nephew had been begging to play games with them as they didn't get to see their Aunt or Perrie very often, and Perrie had been more than happy to oblige.

Baby Karl and Leoni eventually got bored and went to play on their Playstation but, being a bit younger, Amara still had a lot of energy to burn and only wanted to play with Perrie.

The older woman couldn't help but think back to all the other times Perrie had played with them, or the twins, or even their little cousins back in the earlier days of Little Mix.

Perrie would have been an incredible mother and Jade hated the universe for taking her baby away from her. They hadn't yet had this conversation but Jade assumed that children were not on the table for them.

Perrie's health was only going to get worse and Jade didn't think she could fully support her girlfriend and children at the same time. She had never been very interested in having children of her own anyways, despite how much she loved her nieces and nephew. Jade could give them back and do her own things without them, and most of the things she enjoyed weren't child appropriate.

With her doll Perrie passed a fake ice cream to Amara and the little girl started giggling with excitement. Perrie could only hold back her own laughter for a couple of seconds, the child's joy was infectious.

The sofa dipped next to Jade and she looked over to see the friendly face of her older brother sit down next to her.

"She's really good with them." Karl commented after watching Perrie and Amara play for a few more seconds.

"It's Perrie. She's basically a kid in an adult's body." Jade lovingly teased her girlfriend.

Karl chuckled in agreement. "Says the girl who still has Disney plushies in her bedroom."

Jade gasped and looked incredulous, then hit her brother's arm. "There is no age limit on Disney."

They fell silent again and watched the pair continue to play, now in the playground. Amara's baby was on a swing and Perrie was pushing it, whilst the little girl had her own fun with the slide.

"Auntie Perrie?" Amara asked, looking up at the blonde who stopped pushing the swing to give the child her full attention.

"Yes sweetpea?"