I.

Beyonce

Beyonce

Los Angeles

September 5th, 6:20 PM

"Beyonce! Beyonce!"

"Did Karrueche Tran break up your marriage with Chris?"

"Did you ever cheat on him?"

Those were the only questions I could make out through the deafening and bustling noise of the LA traffic. My bodyguard, and close family friend, Julius made sure no one was able to come in contact with me, but he couldn't stop the hundreds of personal questions towards me. Once I climbed into the backseat of the car, Julius walked around to the passenger side and we started driving away. I look out the window to see the flashing lights come to a dim and the crowd of people disappear.

I leaned back in my seat letting my head hit the headrest sighing heavily. "You good Bey?" Julius looks back and asks me with a somber expression in his eyes. "What do you think Julius?" I say with an irritable tone in my voice. I don't mean to be snappish towards him, but I'm just fed up with the bullshit. He nods his head and turns back around in his seat looking towards the road again. Ever since the world caught wind of my husband cheating on me, there has been nonstop talk about me on every news station, radio, podcasts.

Its always been like that; being the center of attention everywhere I place my feet down, different false rumors circulating about you everyday. That's just the price of the lifestyle I chose to live. Julius interrupts the lingering thoughts in my mind bringing me back to this shitty reality. "Are you going back home?" "No, I want to go to the studio and record some songs I've been writing." Writing music is my passion, the only thing keeping me sane and at peace throughout this whole ordeal. "Thank you Julius." "It's my pleasure." I smile and nod at him taking out my notebook that I write songs in. It's nothing fancy, but it works and that is all that matters. I've written about 12 and a half songs and I am considering dropping an album. 

5 minutes later

I walk inside the studio letting the calm and silent atmosphere take over my mental and physical. This is the only place I can find some quiet from the outside world. I walk in Studio B and my producer is waiting there for me. I texted him prior and asked him if he could meet me here, he happily obliged. "Hey Bey. How are you?" He gets up from his chair in front of the soundboard and surrounds me with his embrace. "Hi, Tim." "I could ask the same. Are you ready to get to work." "I always am." I say ignoring his first question, I don't even know how I feel at this current moment in time. 

I slide my purse off of my shoulder and place it on the swivel chair in the corner. I open it and grab my brown and worn out songbook taking it into the booth. "What song we doing?" "Sandcastles." "Gotchu." I pick up the headphones from the hook and place them over my curly blonde hair. The beat plays and sadness begins to course through my veins. 

Dishes smashed on my counter from our last encounter

Pictures snatched out the frame

I sing the lyrics written down from personal experience. Our last conversation plays through my mind on loop every single day.

"I made a mistake and now you want to throw this shit away?!"

"I didn't throw this shit away, YOU DID!" I scoffed while packing all of my belongings inside my suitcase. "We can work through this!"

"How?! When you fucking that bitch in our bed remains in my brain every single fuckin day?!" 

He walks over towards me and grabs my hands, I look in his eyes feeling his pleas, but I knew it was all bullshit. The constant lies, coming home at all hours, sleeping in our bed with her perfume on you. Kissing me, making love to me knowing you just did all of that with her. Not giving a fuck about my feelings.

We built sand castles that washed away

I made you cry when I walked away

I grab my phone heading towards the front door wiping my face covered with salty tear stains. 

"Beyonce!"

I ignore his yelling, following Julius to the car. I was about to open the door when he grabbed me before I could. I snatched my arm away from him, giving him the strongest glare I could muster and climbed in the car slamming the door. I look out the window seeing tears in his eyes. "Can we go please?" The car engine starts up and he bangs on the window yelling my name.

"Beyonce!"

"Beyonce, Please!"

"Beyonce!" My ruminations are taken out of my clutch when I open my eyes to see Timbaland staring at me. "The music turned off a while ago, but you seemed deep into your mind, so I let you be." "I'm sorry. Thank you." I merely smile at him, the second one I've had today, compared to the last 2 weeks of my life.

A/N- What do you guys think of this story. These are two of my favorite artists, so I decided to make a story about them. Let Me Love You will still be consistently updated in time with this one. I tried a new writing format and I would love some feedback on it. Chapter 2 will be out tonight as well.

Beyonce?

Chris cheating on her?

Her zoning out in the studio?