Earned it (pt.2)

TRIGGER WARNING - Horny shit part 2

Chloe's POV

As soon as my breath begins to steady, the heat between us returns, thick and intoxicating. Red guides me up, rolling onto her back, pulling my hips toward her until I'm hovering just above her mouth. My thighs tremble slightly, both from the intensity of the moment and the anticipation of what I know is coming. I'm flushed, dripping, every nerve in my body on edge. I feel Red's gaze burning into me, her eyes dark with desire, but she doesn't make a move. She holds back, teasing me, dragging this out, knowing exactly what I need but making me beg for it.

- Come on, bae. - I plead, my voice raw with desperation, already knowing what she's doing to me.

But she doesn't give in. Her thumbs trace lazy circles on my hips, keeping me suspended just out of reach, and the tension between us builds until it feels unbearable. My hips twitch involuntarily, trying to close the distance between her and the aching need inside me, but she holds me steady, teasing me with her soft touch and the hot breath against my core.

- Red, please,- I whimper, my voice breaking.

I'm gripping the headboard, trying to keep myself from breaking apart right here, needing her more than anything.

- Please what? - She whispers, her lips ghosting over my inner thigh.

The warmth of her breath sending shivers through me.I need more, need her where I want her, but she's still teasing, her tongue tracing slow, deliberate lines along my skin—just enough to drive me mad, but not enough to give me what I crave.

I gasp, my breath hitching, thighs tensing as her teasing pushes me closer to the edge of desperation.

- Please... please, Love, I need you.

I hear her smirk, feel her shift slightly beneath me, her voice low and teasing.

- I don't know if you've earned it yet.

My body shivers at her words, and I'm sure she feels it.

- Please. - I whimper again, grinding my hips against her hands. - I'll do anything, Red... just—just give me more.

Finally, Red decides to give me a taste of what I'm begging for. She pulls me down just enough for her tongue to flick against me, sending a shock of pleasure through my entire body. My legs jolt from the intensity of it, a strangled moan escaping my lips as my grip on the headboard tightens, desperate to keep myself grounded.

Then, she pulls the toy out of me, slow and deliberate, torturing me with the loss of it. I can't help the desperate whine that escapes my throat as my hips buck slightly, searching for the sensation she's just taken away.

- Red, please... don't stop, I can't take it—

- Shh, baby. You'll get what you need. - She murmurs against me, her lips brushing so close to where I need her that I tremble.

Slowly, she slides the toy back in, setting an agonizingly slow pace, her fingers joining in, teasing me even further, drawing out my pleasure until I feel like I might explode.

I can't take it anymore, my hips moving on their own, trying to get more, faster, deeper. My moans are louder now, the pace she's set driving me insane. Her other hand slides down my back, her nails dragging lightly across my skin, making me shiver before she grips my bum, her nails digging in just enough to sting.

- Red, please. - I pant, my voice so breathless it barely comes out. - I need more, please.

- More? You think you can handle it? - She smirks, the power she has over me evident in her voice.