#11 Brendan Gallagher

You were going out with Brendan Gallagher for 5 months after you bumped into him at Tim Hortons. You were a gigantic fan of the Canadiens and you were excited when he first asked you out. He had a busy schedule but you guys still stayed together. Finally taking out time, he decided to take you to the ice rink to teach you how to skate, since you always have been wanting to.

Once you guys got to the rink, Brendan put on your skates for you. You guys then made your way onto the ice. He held your hand and supported your back with his other one.

"Now just bend your knees and lean forward. " Brendan said and you did as he said.

He held you by your waist, guiding you and helping you, making sure you won't fall.

"I think I'm getting the hang of this! " You said to him happily after 45 minutes trying to learn how to skate and he let out a smile.

"Do you want me to let you go so you can skate on your own? " he asked you.

"Yes please." you replied back.
He let you go and you felt like a professional skater, picking up speed as you went. As you were skating you remembered you didn't know how to stop.

"Dammit how do you stop!? " You screamed. You tried to stop but felt yourself about to fall backwards. 

"Uh - oh!" You whispered to yourself.

Just as you were about to fall backwards, you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist. It was Brendan. You wrapped your hands around his neck for extra protection.

"Oh my gosh I thought I was going to die!" you said relieved.

He laughed at your sense of humor.

"Well thank god I caught you." he said to you as he looked into your beautiful (eye/colour) eyes.

He quickly pecked your lips, and next thing you knew you heard a couple of ooooo's coming from the bench. You guys broke apart and looked over as Brendan lifted you so you were standing on the ice. You saw Alex Galchenyuk and Brandon Prust smirking. Brendan rolled his eyes at them and smiled at you. You blushed.

"Really guys?" Brendan screamed at them.

"Yes really. And is this (Y/N)?" Alex said to you.

You hadn't really met any of his teammates and you were trying to not fangirl either, while seeing Prust and Galchenyuk.

"Why yes it is." you said smiling shaking his hand.

"Wow you're even prettier than I though you would be." Alex said to you.
Brendan wrapped his arm around you and said " Yes and she's mine."

"Oooo someones jealous" stated Brandon and you laughed.

You stayed there at the rink getting more skating lessons from Logan. You guys talked, and laughed until you saw it already 9:45 pm.

Brendan dropped you off home and before you got out of his car he spoke up.

"I really enjoyed today. Haven't had a day like this in a such a long time with you."

"Me neither." you replied and smiled at him.

"I'm sorry. I know dating a hockey player is hard especially with me going away on road trips and all these practises an-

You cut him off by saying "Yeah I know it's tough but you're an amazing guy and I love staying and hanging out with you."

" Thank you for understanding (Y/N) "
You smiled.

He smiled at you back and leaned in for another kiss. You guys both smiled through the kiss. You pulled back remembering the time almost 10:00.

"Well I'll see you tomorrow." you said to him and got out of the car and walked into your house. Once you got in you smiled reflecting the day and how special Brendan was to you.