#31 Carey Price

"(Y/N)!" you heard from upstairs. You heard a pair of feet running downstairs.

"Which shirt looks better? This blue button up shirt one or this yellow one?" your husband of 1 year and a half years, Carey, asked you.

"Um. I've gotta go with the blue one." you replied back while setting up the vegetable platter.

Carey's and your family were coming over, for a little meet up and bonfire, and you were really excited. You haven't seen either sides relative in so long. And you were also 1 month pregnant and decided it was a good time to tell your whole family, and Carey. Carey didn't know yet, and you wanted to surprise him with the whole family.

"Okay thanks baby." Carey said to you, giving you a quick kiss on the cheek, before leaving upstairs again.

You looked up at the clock and saw it was 4:49. I should get ready now, you thought to yourself and ran upstairs. Since it was a beautiful July day, you went with a nice floral dress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Half an hour later all your guests started arriving. You picked up your vegetable tray to carry outside and put on the table for all your relatives to munch on until an arm wrapped around your waist.

"You look really pretty." you heard Carey say.

You blushed with a  "thank you" and carried your way on to the porch.

A few hours later until the skies were dark, you guys had started the bonfire. Your little nieces and nephews were roasting marshmallows and making s'mores while you were cuddled up against Carey. He kissed your head softly as you smiled. You guys rested in that position until Carey's mom spoke up.

"So (Y/N) and Carey, When am I expecting grandchildren? "

You looked at her blankly and looked up at Carey. His eyebrows were raised up, looking at her mother. You had totally forgot about the news you were going to tell everybody. And this was your time to tell them. You stood up from Carey's arms. "In 8 months." you stated as you went over to help your niece with roasting her marshmallow. 

You could feel everyone's eyes on you in shock. You glanced over to Carey who was in full shock. "What?" Carey asked you while coming over to you. He sat down you beside you.

"I'm 1 month pregnant." you reply back chuckling with some fear.

You started hearing everyone cheering and scareaming while all your siblings and parents followed by your in-laws came over to you congratulating you.

After the bonfire everyone started leaving and you cleaned up the house.

After you were done you hopped in the shower and put on your night clothes. You didn't talk to Carey as much after you told everyone about your pregnancy so you don't know what he thought of all this. You made your way over to your bed and sat against the bed board. Right then Carey joined you in bed.

"So your pregnant huh? " Carey said quietly to you facing you.

"Yeah. We're having a baby." You replied.

His face lit up and he immediately hugged you, holding you tight.

"Wow. Either a mini me or mini you!" He exclaimed.

"Little Carey running around. I like that." You said chuckling.

"Little (Y/N) running around. I like the sound of that too." he added before kissing your forehead softly and drifting off to sleep together. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you guys have any requests please be free to comment down below.