#87 Sidney Crosby

You were back in the room you spent most of your life in. You entered your old closet, where you had all your little memories from school and pictures with best friends. You saw one box that stood out to you. It was a box labelled 'Memories'. You grabbed the box and started looking through it. You saw a photo booth picture. You and Sid, with all smiles and then there's one picture with your lips attached with his.

Flashback

" Sid! Lets take pictures in the photo booth! " you scream grabbing his hand and pulling him into the booth. You sat on his lap while the camera booths light flashed at you two. You look over to Sid as he grabs your face and attaches his lips to yours.

Reality

You smiled remembering the good time and your first ever kiss with the love of your life. You dug in the box a little more around a photo you took of Sid secretly when you went to your first hockey game and saw your favourite hockey player.

Flashback

"Oh my gosh! Look ( your best friends name) there's Sidney Crosby! Right in front of us!" you scream to your best friend as quietly as you could since he had his back to the glass.

"(Y/N) take a picture of him! Hurry! " your best friend screamed to you. You grabbed your phone as fast as you could and quickly snapped a photo of him. Internally you had passed out and was crying, but on the outside you had to keep all that in. As Sid skated away he turned around and looked over to you flashing you a smile before he turned around again and went over to talk to Letang.

Reality

Laughing at the memory you also remembered when after the game he approached you and asked you for your number. Since then you guys dated for 5 years before getting married 3 years ago. You looked at your finger with your wedding ring on it. Not only was your wedding ring on it your promise ring was made as another band on your wedding ring.

Flashback

You walk over to a nice trail lined with rose petals scattered on it and trees around it lit up making it look romantic. You walk on the trail that leads you to an open space with candles that wrote out ' WILL YOU MARRY ME?'

" Like the view?" you hear a masculine voice say. You turn around to see Sidney wearing a nice suit. He walks over to you and grabs your hand as he gets on one knee. You get shocked as he chuckles.

" 3 years ago on this day I gave you a promise ring promising you that I will marry you. And today 3 years later I will be fulfilling that promise. (Y/N) I am crazy in love with you. You're always there after every loss and every win and i want you to become more than my girlfriend. I want people to know you as my fiancé and soon as my wife. So will you do the honour and will you marry me?"

You already had tears in your eyes and replied with a yes as he put the ring on your finger and you quickly pulled him into a hug. You guys pulled away as he kissed your lips.

Reality

Remembering that, you once again had tears in your eyes. You felt someone pull you into a hug. Knowing exactly who it was, you hugged back.

"I love you so much." he whispered to you.