#4 Cam Fowler

For NeverStopDreaming95
I hope you like it! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~You were the granddaughter of the Anaheim Ducks coach. You were a huge Ducks fan to begin with, and being the granddaughter of the coach you felt closer to your favourite team. Today you decided to surprise your grandpa Bruce at practise since you don't see him often.

You finally made it to the stadium. You went over to to the ice and stood behind the boards. Your grandpa finally saw you and smiled, skating over to you.

" (Y/N)! It's been so long!! " he said while emgulfing you into a hug.

" It has been. It's so nice to finally see you grandpa! " you reply back.

" Ah my little granddaughter is also so grown up! Last time I saw you, you were graduating and now look at you. You have your own car and all. "

You let out a laugh before replying with a yes. You guys continued your small talk taking about your life while watching the players pass by shooting pucks and practising drills. Soon enough after practise, your grandpa introduced you to all the players. Well all, except one.
You had also decided to help around the arena a little and work at the little gift shop in the arena.
You said goodbye to your grandpa until someone came up to you screaming your name. You turned around to see Cam Fowler. Cam had decided to take an extra long shower so you hadn't  met him yet. He finally ran up to you, flashing you a smile.

" Um hey! Your (Y/N) right? The coaches granddaughter?" He says to you rubbing his neck.

" Aha yeah I am. " you reply.

" Hey I'm sorry I didn't get to meet you. Someone decided it wasn't enough to just squirt water into the opponents glove, so they decided to use Gatorade and squirt it in his teammates hair. "
You laughed before both of you guys said Corey Perry at the same time.

" So your Gonna be here tomorrow here too right? And this whole week?" he asked.

" Yup. Working at the gift shop."

" Oh I see. That's a good thing I guess. I can see you more now. " he replied back.

" Oh.. Um.. Ye-yeah" you replied back blushing.

" I'll see you tomorrow I guess? " Cam says.

" Yeah I guess. Bye." You reply back.
" Bye " Cam replied back before you started walking back to your car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You came back the next day into the gift shop after saying hi to your grandpa and some of the players. You saw Cam and he made his way to you.

" Hey! You actually did come. "

" Yup. Couldn't leave you. " you state and watch him blush. Pay back for making me blush Cam, you whisper to your self.

" Nice to know you missed me. " Cam says smirking before leaving for practise.
You stood there, shocked.

After practise you saw Cam, as he made is way in the gift to the counter you were at.
" Hello sir what would you like to buy today?"

Cam looked around the store, before throwing you a puck.

" Omph. " you whisper failing to dodge the puck.

" I'd like to buy this puck ma'am. "
You looked at him with squinted eyes.
You looked around the store, before finding a hockey stick. You grabbed it throwing it him.
He also failed to dodge it, to your fortune. " Ow!" He whispers louder than a whisper.