#13 Johnny Gaudreau

For @BabyYelich21 :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You run down the stairs and grab your purse while also quickly locking up the house. You leave to the Saddledome to watch your boyfriend of 3 years play against your favourite team, the San Jose Sharks. Instead of wearing your Johnny Gaudreau jersey, you decided to represent your favourite team and favourite player, Logan Couture by wearing his jersey. Arriving at the Saddledome, you go in and find your seat. After finding your seat, you engage in small talks with some of the other wives and girlfriends of the flames players. 

Soon after the game finally starts. You clap when the sharks come out and also when the flames come out. You see Johnny come out and when he looks at you, you smile and wave at him. He makes short eye contact with you and then looks away quickly. Your smile disappears. Johnny usually smiles back, but you start to wonder what happened to him today. Throughout the whole game, he avoids your eye and you become upset. After the flames win 5-2, you head back to talk to him. Once you see him, you head over to confront him. He has his bag slung over his shoulder, ready to leave. 

"Hey. That was a good game." you say to him trying to make a conversation up. 

"Yeah." he replies without looking at you. 

"You ready to go?" you ask.

"I'm getting a ride from one of the guys. Don't worry about me." Johnny says once again very coldly. 

"Oh. Did I do something?" you ask touching his upper arm. He shrugs your arm off. 

"No." He then leaves with his bags.

You become more upset and leave the Saddledome. After an hour, he comes home and dumps his bags on the floor. While on the couch watching TV, you look up to him.

"Hi." You say. 

"What do you want?" he replies back heading into the room. 

You turn off the tv, walk over to the bedroom, and close the door.

"Why are you acting like that? What did I do?" you ask him sadly.  

"Was it so necessary to wear Logan Couture's jersey to a home game of ours?" he look over to you angrily. 

"I just wanted to support my favourite team. What's wrong with that?"

He lets out a chuckle. "Why don't you go support him as his girlfriend as well since you're so fond of him?" he throws his sweater on the bed angrily.

"I don't understand why you're getting so mad. It was a one time thing. I don't see them that often either." you ask with tears in your eyes.

"Just go to sleep." Johnny says. You leave the room and lie down on the bed in the guest room. After shedding a few tears, you finally fall asleep. 

A soft gentle touch on your forehead wakes you up. You open your eyes and see Johnny there. 

"I'm sorry about the jersey incident. I shouldn't have been so harsh." He cups your cheek. 

"I understand your anger. But you already know you're my #1 favourite player. I don't get why you got so mad." you reply.

"I know. I got jealous. I'm so sorry."

"It's okay. Just don't ignore me like that again." you say.

"I won't." Johnny replies and slips underneath the covers beside you. You cuddle into him. 

"I'm still throwing that jersey away. I don't like Logan." he says after a couple minutes of silence.

"It's just a jersey Johnny." you answer back.

"Still. I don't like it."

"We'll see." you smile and slowly fall asleep with him beside you.