#5 Aaron Ekblad

" Y/N?" You hear a masculine voice say. You recognize it to be you boyfriend of 4 years, Aaron.

" Yes Aaron?" You reply.

" I want you to cuddle with me." You hear him say.
" Please Y/N? We barely spend time together. You know how my schedule is and then there's your job. " he sighs stating.

You sigh since you know it's true. Everyone loves cuddling. Cuddling for some time wouldn't hurt.

" Sure." You reply back smiling, as you make your way over to the bed and plop down on it. You feel Aaron's arm slide against your waist and he pulls you closer. You stare into his eyes as he stares into yours. He then nuzzles his face in between the crook of your neck and you move your arms so it's around his neck, cradling his head.

" What would you do if you woke up the next day and turned out to be a werewolf? " asks Aaron.
You look down at him and flash him a smile since you love werewolves.

" Well.. I wish they were real but what would I do? Hmm... " you reply tapping on your chin pretending your thinking. Aaron's eyes shift back up to yours and looks at you with curiosity.

" I would go out and look for my mate. " You state while Aaron lifts up one eyebrow and gives you questioning and amusing look.

" A mate? What's a mate supposed to do?" Aaron asks. You look up at the ceiling before replying back.

" Well you see, when werewolves are born, the goddess gives them a mate. So when they are old enough, they can go out and find their mate and live with them. But the sad thing is that your mate can reject you. " You finish looking down at Aaron.

" Hm. Interesting. " Aaron replies back tightening his hold around your waist.
" So what do mates exactly do? How do they know who their mate is?" Aaron asks after a while of silence.

" When they are old enough, they can smell them. So if your mate is in the same room as you, you can smell them and you instantly know who your mate is. Then you make eye contact and your inner wolf screams either mate or mine. So then you know they are your mate." You answer his question twirling your fingers in his hair.
" It's so hot. " you whisper silently not wanting Aaron to hear, but of course he had. He let out a small chuckle.

" So after they find their mate they just go and have Sex? " Aaron questions and you can't help but laugh.

" Well first when you meet them your mate has to mark you by sinking their canines in your neck. So then your half mated. You're fully mated when you  proceed to... you know.. D-Doing it. " you stutter and let out a blush as he laughs at you blushing.

" Gosh your obsessed with this weird stuff. " he lets out a chuckle.

You look down at him before pushing him playfully.
" It's not weird stuff. It's called cool werewolf stuff. You know, when I first started reading werewolf books, I really wanted a mate. It just seemed so cool since there's someone that loves you so much. " you stare down at him.

" What about now? Do you still want a mate?" Aaron asks curiously.

You think about it for some time before looking back down at him.
" No." You reply.

" Why?" he asks.

" Because I already have someone that loves me dearly. And that's you. "

You are my everything.
————————————————

I know I'm horrible for not updating! I do apologize. School sucks. A lot. Anyways Happy New Year! I decided to write about werewolves since I'm obsessed with them. I read a lot of werewolf books...