#70 Tanner Pearson

For hockeyobsessed70  Sorry I updated late 😁
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N!? Ready?? " Tanner screamed at your from the top of the stairs.

" Yup! "

" Wait wait should I wear the red button up shirt or orange button up shirt?"

" Red since it's a holiday colour! "
you screamed back.

" Ok thank you! "

You saw a dashing young man rush down the stairs with a red button up shirt and some dark coloured jeans on.

" Shall we leave my elf? " Tanner asked.

" Yes we shall, Santa. " you replied back giggling.

Since it was Christmas time, you and Tanner were invited to a Christmas dinner at a lovely restaurant. All the wives and girlfriends were coming too, so it was always nice seeing them.

Once you guys got at the resturant, the waitress took you and Tanner to a separate table for the whole team isolated from the people dining. Once you guys approached the table you immediately say Anze Kopitars wife Ines, waving at you. You waved back and sat next to her.

" Y/N! So good to see you again! " she screamed excitedly while pulling you in for a hug.

" Hey Ines! Hey Anze!" You gave him a quick smile before he went over to Tanner wishing him a Merry Christmas and pulling him in for a hug. You went back and continued your conversation with Ines.

Later more and more of the players and wives came, and it was definitely loud. The food finally came and soon it was time for dessert. "Hey Tanner wanna see a cool trick?" asked Jeff also known as Jeff Carter.

" Um sure I guess" Tanner replied back saying setting his form down on the plate and shifting his attention to Jeff.
Jeff took a piece of one of the fruitcakes in his hand, and next thing you know it was smeared all over Tanner. You gasped in shock, trying so hard not to laughing. But you failed to do so, and you saw an angry Tanner looking at you.

"Is something funny Y/N?" Tanner asked glaring at you.

" N-no everything just f-fine! " you replied back in between laughs.
Tanner took his whole Icecream cake and threw it at you, and you gasped, looking down at your shirt that was a birthday gift by your mother.

" Oh no you didn't! " you screamed to Tanner.

" Oh yes I did it" he smirked back at you.

You grabbed some of your wine and poured it all over Tanners head.

" You ruined the hair!! " screamed Tanner and before you could reply, Jonathan Quick screamed food fight and there were bits and pieces of food flying everywhere. You started seeing all the waiters rush to your table telling everyone to stop, and before
You know it, you were on the floor clutching your stomach.

" Oh my gosh! Guys stop I'm gonna die! " you said while laughing.

Your laughing came to an end when there was another fruit cake thrown to your face. You looked up to see Drew Doughty laughing at you.

"Jerk your not getting away" you muttered underneath your breath before you grabbed a piece of cheesecake and aimed it perfectly, making it land right on his face.

"Merry Christmas! "
You heard Dustin, Jeff, Jonathan, Drew, and Tanner scream all at once.

You let out another laugh before grabbing Tanner and placing a sweet kiss on his lips.

"I have your present waiting at home" you muttered against his lips referring to the new watch you had bought him he wanted really badly.

"Does it require a bed?" Tanner asked teasingly.

You slapped his chest lightly.
" No! It's and actual present! " you replied giggling.

" Shall we leave before we get in trouble and see what this present is of yours?" Tanner asked holding his arm out.
"Yes we shall" you replied looping your arm in his.