#19 Jonathan Toews

" Here's your new home that you'll be staying in for your whole life little Bryan. "

Jonathan whispers to your 3 day old baby boy while pulling up to your guys' house.

" I'll grab Bryan. Don't worry Y/N" he says to pecking your forehead softly.
You return a smile back to him.

Jonathan walks through the front door of your house while you were carrying the hospital bag.

" Bryan welcome inside to your wonderful home!" Jonathan whispered looking down at the baby.
He takes Bryan out of the car seat and cradles him in his arms.

" Why don't I give you a house tour.
So this is the living room, where you will probably be watching tv most of your time while your mum Y/N screams at you to do your homework." Jonathan says looking up to you. You chuckle.

"This is the kitchen that has luckily not burnt down." You gasp a tiny bit while Jonathan chuckles at you.
"Just kidding. Your mom makes the most amazing food and desserts. " He says smiling at you.

" Next is your bedroom. Where you'll be growing up and bringing girls in here to do the dirty stuff. Just kidding. It better be homework only. Kids now days do the Netflix and Chill stuff. None of that in here." Jonathan says sternly but cutely.

"This is mommy and daddy's room. Always knock before you come in because you never know what could be going on inside. " Jonathan states, looking over to you and winking.

Jonathan starts making his way downstairs while you grab a water bottle and make your way down too.
" This is our basement. You probably will be here most of the time playing around and touching daddy's things. And of course all the electronics. On that sofa we will be watching sports as you grow up.

Jonathan makes his way over to the wall of pictures. It was filled with many memories and family pictures.
" This is the first ever photo me and your mom took together. We both look young I know." Jonathan says chuckling.

" These are pictures from our first date.
I took your mom to an arcade. Man was it fun. This is when we first kissed. In the photo booth. And of course, the day I asked your mom to marry me. And 2 years later you popped out. " You smile at Jonathan remembering the memories as you softly peck him on the lips.

" I love you guys both so so much." Jonathan whispers looking down at your little bundle of joy before pressing a light kiss on his forhead.