#72 Artemi Panarin

For InsLpinette
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You and Artemi had decided to go and do some Halloween shopping especially since it was his first time celebrating Halloween, you decided it would be fun to show him how you celebrated your favourite holiday of all time.

"I'm gonna go look for pumpkins for carving. I'll be right back okay? " you whisper to Artemi.

In return he nodded his head.
You make your way to the box of pumpkins and pick out a pumpkin. You tried looking for a round pumpkin since that's how usually you liked it.

" Looking for a perfectly round pumpkin?" you hear someone say to you.

You turn around and see the man you hate the most. Your ex boyfriend. Ever since you dumped him, he wouldn't ever leave you alone. He would always flirt with you even after the break up. And then there would be times where Artemi that would walk in at the wrong times and suspect something.

" What do you want?" You remark with a dirty look back to him.

" What would I want other than you?" He said grabbing your hand.

"Let go of me you jerk!" You exclaiming not screaming since you didn't wanna create a scene.

" Nah I love you too much."

" Ha funny. You never loved me especially you were such a douche while we were dating.

" Oh yea? Let's make that stupid Russian boyfriend of yours break up with you then so I can show you how much I love you."

" Shut up and let me go" you scream but soon you feel a pair of lips attaching on your lips and knowing exactly who it is you immediately pull away, and push your ex away. But soon you see Artemi looking at you with hurt in his eyes.

" Artemi I-" Artemi stops you by placing a hand up stopping you from speaking.
" I think you hate him. I wrong. " he says to you before leaving.

You look up to see Mr. Frankenstien aka your ex smiling. You grab a pumpkin and throw it at his head hard and he falls down wincing in pain.

" Come near me again, and I'll make sure I throw a knife to your little manly part and kill you. Oh wait I forgot, you don't have one!" You scream before leaving with tears in your eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You tried calling Artemi about 50 times atleast to explain what actually happened but he never picked up. You threw your phone on the ground before covering your face with your hands and breaking down.
You feel a pair of hands grab yours to pull away from your face. You look up to see Artemi. He was upset as you were.

" Artemi! I didn't do anything h-he kissed m-me and- "

" Sshh. I know he horrible. I sorry for no trusting you. I thought I lose you. " he whispers to you.

" It's ok. He's a douche I know, I'm just so sorry " you say as he pulls you into his arms.

" I love you lot " he whispers in your hair.

" I do too."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the late update but...
it's also Artemis birthday today 😆
Didn't update for 2 weeks but I'm back! There's gonna be a Halloween special tomorrow since it's Halloween! What are you guys being? I'm an emoji. 😀