#97 Connor McDavid

Christmas was finally here. Well almost. It was almost a week into December, and you and Connor still had to put up the Christmas tree. But since he was still recovering and you were busy with your job as a fashion designer, everything was slow. But finally today was the day.

" So I bought new ornaments and stuff here they are" Connor states putting a bunch of bags down.

" Thank you." You reply pecking his forehead gently. He smiles back at you before pulling you into a hug.

" Let's get the decorating started shall we?" You smile back up at him.

Connor starts helping you stand up the tree. After standing it up, you take the blue garland and wrap it around the tree. Since one garland didn't fit, you watch as Connor takes the second piece and wraps it around the bottom half of the tree.

You start unwrapping the lights, but realize it's too tangled up.

"Why the hell do stores tangle up these lights? All I wanted to do is decorate the tree!" You scoff trying to untangle the lights.

You hear a chuckle from Connor before he comes up behind you and wraps his arms around your waist. He places his chin on your shoulder watching you deal with the lights.

"You know, decorating the tree is funner than I thought it would be. Connor whispers huskily to your ear.
You knew exactly what he was trying to do as he started kissing your neck gently. You pull away from him turning so you were facing him.

"First of all, funner is not a word and don't think I don't know what your trying to do young man." You reply trying not to smile but fail to do so.

Connor takes a few steps closer to you until is face was inches away from yours.

"I can see you do know what I'm trying to do but you like it as you can't stop smiling." he smirks back at you. Connor leans in trying to kiss you, but once again you pull away, but this time, you smirking back at him. "Here you can untangle the lights while I get a little surprise."

You run upstairs to your shared room and grab the little box of the ornament that you designed that had both of your pictures on it. You ran back downstairs to see Connor putting the lights around the Christmas tree.

"So since I wanted to create something special, I have a little surprise which will be revealed after we put all the ornaments on."

For the past hour and a half, you and Connor spend time putting ornaments up while listening to Christmas music. Your favourite song was playing which was a lovely romantic song.

(The song that's playing is called
"My song for you" and I put a link to the video where the photo thingy usually goes. Do check it out.)

Connor comes up to you smiling and kisses your lips softly, before pulling away and kissing your forehead softly. You both put the star on, before Connor wraps his arm around your shoulder.

"Well the Christmas tree looks lovely." He says smiles down at you.

"It does. Which reminds me, I have a little surprise for you."

You grab the little box and open it up revealing the ornament. You hold it up to Connor to show him.

"Is that an ornament with our picture on it?" He asks walking his way up to you to get a better look at the ornament.

"Yup! And I designed it especially for you." You reply back.
You walk over to the tree and hang it on one of the branches. Connor plugs the wire in for the lights, and you guys both stand there, admiring the tree. You look up at him and smile.

" Merry Christmas."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1K reads! I never thought I was gonna get here when I started this book. Thank you thank you to everyone for making this possible and those who always either voted for my book or even commented something nice! Even to those who just read! Thank you!