Another Relapse

Friday 10:47AM

I sat in my office alone and I did exactly what my sister and girlfriend begged me to not do. I listened to my Dad and I have only eaten anything in front of them to not worry them but the moment they are gone I puke what I eat up. I haven't ate and not puked it up since Monday and it is starting to make me sick I am really pale and weak, but since Marjorie was sick Monday I am just telling her I must have caught what she had which she was happy with but I know I need to start eating again before she starts to question anything.

What I believe to be about 30 minutes later, I start to get really dizzy and my head starts pounding, my vision starts to blur and I feel like I am going to vomit. I get up to grab the trash can but I collapse as my legs give out on me just then my sister comes into my office as she came from the sister nursery to get papers from me and she sees I am on the ground. She drops everything in her hands and rushes to my aid and helps me back into my chair, my vision is blurry and my ears are ringing. She is talking to me but I can't understand what she is saying. Next thing I know I see her making a phone call and about 15 minutes later I see Marjorie rush in trying to find out what is wrong with me but I am too disoriented to reply or even understand them.

After a few couple minutes they both help lower me back to the floor making me lay down as they see I am starting to lose consciousness, as my vision fades in and out I see Autumn scramble for her phone and call what I assume is an ambulance while Marjorie sits next to me on the floor tapping my cheek every few seconds to make sure I stay awake.

Despite Marjorie's and Autumn's efforts I pass out by the time the ambulance arrives and about an hour later I wake up in the hospital with Autumn pacing around the room and Marjorie snuggled up next to me asleep, she looked like she had been crying a lot. I rub my eyes trying to wake up more. I wrap my arms around Marjorie trying not to disturb her. Autumn notices I'm awake and gives me the more worried expression before walking over to me and hugging me tightly. I can tell she is worried about me. She will never admit to it but her body language says it all, I hug her back weakly with one arm keeping the other arm around Marjorie.

"Aut I.. I'm sorry " I muster out my voice barely a whisper. Autumn hugs me tighter as I said that she pulls away slightly "Shut up Reece." I nod softly as she hugs me again this time tighter. I feel her start crying her tears wetting the shoulder of my hospital gown. I failed her, again and again I keep failing her. Aut never cries let alone in front of people, she hasn't cried this hard since she had her miscarriage earlier this year, which I remember vividly, I spent a whole day with her comforting her while she just cried that day, it broke my heart to see my little sis cry then, and it hurts just as much now to see her cry.

"Reece you are so stupid.. But our Father is even more stupid for what he did to you." Autumn says hugging me tighter. I know she is worried, and scared. She doesn't want to lose me and I don't want to die or suffer, I just want to get better. I pull my other arm away from Marjorie who is still asleep next to me and hug Autumn back just as tightly as she is hugging me. Autumn needs me and I need her just as much. Aut is one of the only people who truly knows what our dad is like as she also grew up with him, we need to support each other more than ever right now. We have only always had each other despite not being as close as we used to be as kids thanks to our dad, we still love and care about each other, no matter how much she gets hurt, she never has failed me, she never could at least not as much as I failed her.