Talking With Mia

Sunday 4:34PM

After me and Aut spent the day together yesterday we decided it is best to bring Mia into the picture. Me and Autumn talked a lot and in depth on how we need to be more supportive of each other as we are really all each other has at least when it comes down to stuff with our family and childhood. We also talked about how Mia really needs the same support as she was there for most of it and she knows what our dad is like, after all most of her own issues come down from my dad also.

I make it to my sisters and Mia and Autumn are already here, winter has gone out to keep charlotte company while Mia is here also to give us time alone to talk, it wouldn't matter if he had stayed or left though as I know Aut is going to either record the whole conversation for him to know what we talked about or she will tell him everything. Aut likes Winter to know everything in her life; he is the only person she is like that too.

I walked into Autumn's house and I was immediately kicked in the shin by Aut.

A- "Why are you late?"

She says, kicking me for a second time in the shin.

R- "Sorry Aut I was helping Marj with something."

M- "Gross"

R- "It wasn't that Mia, not even close."

Autumn kicks me in the shin again.

R- "OW! What the hell was that for Aut?"

A- "For lying you make the same face I do when you lie. You could have tried to not make it so obvious."

M- "Exactly Reecey, myself and especially your poor sister does not want to hear about your bedroom habits with Marjorie."

R- "YOU ARE THE ONE WHO EVEN MENTIONED IT!"

M- "Doesn't matter. Do it again and I am going to come over there and throttle you."

A- "Are you both done?"

R- "Uh yeah sorry Aut."

Mia rolls her eyes at me, which Autumn glares at us both in response

A- "Anyways. Mia, Reece and I wanted to talk to you."

M- "Well make it quick I have dinner tonight with Char."

Mia looks between me and my sister waiting for someone to talk.

R- "Right so yesterday me and Aut were talking and we came up with different ways we should support each other because as you know we didn't exactly grow up in a happy home. We figured since you also did pretty much you know when you weren't with your mom which was barely ever we figured we should bring you into this."

M- "Nope no way I am not finding myself leaning on you for help, I have my Char and she is enough I don't think you are smart enough to realize it but I have changed quite a lot because of her."

A- "Mia we know but you know Charlotte isn't going to always be enough we all have issues and the 3 of us are the only ones who know exactly what life with me and Reece's dad was like."

M- "Yeah Daddy Dearest didn't exactly treat us well. After all, he was the reason I was in a 23 years tedious relationship."

R- "tedious, seriously?"

M- "What would you call it Reecey? We were constantly breaking up and it was never JUST us, there was almost always another woman with us. You're welcome for that by the way."

Mia makes a bit of a face at me.

M- "And Reecey just for a reminder, they were always there for me not you. That is why you were always left out."

I roll my eyes at her and a second later Autumn kicks me in the shin.

R- "Ow, good god what did I do now."

A- "I did not want to know that information about your bedroom life."

R- "AGAIN I DIDN'T BRING IT UP MIA DID!"

A- "I do not care who did it, you still did it."

M- "He wasn't that great in bed anyways Autumn."

R- "Okay yeah tell th.."

Autumn kicks me in the shin again harder than before.

A- "If you finish that sentence I swear I will snip you Reece."

R- "Okay Okay sorry."

Mia glares at me.

A- "Mia I swear to god."

Mia puts her hands up surrendering, Mia is hard to scare but she does not mess with Autumn, and Autumn doesn't mess with her as they know they are both quite strong people and they do not want to find out what happens when they do mess with each other.

The rest of the night until Mia leaves to have dinner with Charlotte goes smoothly, Mia agrees to take the support after Autumn had messaged Charlotte to tell her too. Of course Aut and Mia took turns insulting me, kicking me. At one point Mia made another comment about my bedroom life and Aut chased me with scissors. I was scared I was seriously about to get castrated by her.

I am just glad to have my small support group that I know will understand me and my struggles now.