The Breaking Point

The Breaking Point

Sunday 11:52PM

It is almost midnight and I am driving 97MPH to my dad's house as Autumn just texted SOS and shared her location with me not saying anything, wasting no time at all leaving I shot Marjorie a texted as I drove saying where I was. I was out the door in less than three minutes. I didn't even grab shoes, I got dressed, grabbed my keys and started driving. I look down at my speed seeing I am riding between 99MPH and 100MPH I don't know what is happening with Aut but I know it is an emergency as Aut NEVER says SOS unless it is a real emergency let alone also sending me her location. My dad must have done something to her or someone else.

I arrive at my dad's and I run inside his house not knocking or anything I straight up just kick open the front door and I am horrified at the scene in front of me, I see Siobhan on the floor cover in blood surrounded by broken glass and cuts all over her face, I turn my gaze to see my dad smashing a plate on Autumns head and just at that moment my mind goes blank, I just remember grabbing my sister's bat that she had dropped and I smash my dad's knees with it making him yell out in pain and fall to the floor. I look at Autumn who waves me off telling me to check on Siobhan who is now trying to get onto her feet. I quickly run over and help her to the couch just then that is when I hear my dad yell out in pain again. I turn around and see Autumn with her bat in hand. My dad is on the ground still trying to protect his head.

R- "Aut don't kill him."

A- "He should be dead."

Autumn says and swings her bat at my dad again hitting him in the stomach.

R- "Aut stop now."

Autumn sighs and drops her bat.

A-"You deal with him then I will help Siobhan."

I sigh and walk over to my dad looking him in the eyes, my face full of discussion and disturbance. I pull my dad to his feet and force him to sit down in the kitchen chair. He yells out in pain from the pressure of his weight on his knees from where I had hit them with Aut's bat.

R- "Dad this is unforgivable. You not only beat the shit out of Siobhan but you beat Autumn too. I can handle you making me suffer, making me struggle more and more with my eating disorder but this is a new type of low dad. You know what not dad, Roger you have not ever earned the title of dad. You deserve nothing Roger. You do not deserve Me, Autumn, Siobhan, Your son in law, my girlfriend, the nurseries and you definitely didn't deserve my mom it is no wonder she left you."

RO- "No Reece this is your fault, you made me do this."

I punch Roger and throw him onto the floor.

R- "Look Roger I told Aut to not kill you because she has things to loose while I don't so I will kill you if you don't just admit your fucking wrong."

RO-"Oh Reece you are so much like your mother you are all bark no bite."

Just at that moment my dad gets up and lunges at me and attacks me, and in response I hear Siobhan scream and Autumn gasp, being younger and stronger than my dad I easily fight him off and knock him unconscious. I lay on the ground, the room absolutely spinning. I am exhausted, physically and emotionally. I am so sick of my dad. If I didn't know better I would have killed him. I would have killed that stupid bitch.

Autumn rushes over to me to make sure I am okay. She tries to talk to me but I don't say anything. I take Autumn's hand so she knows I am okay and I close my eyes. I feel so dizzy and my head hurts I have no clue how many times my dad hit me or what he hit me with I was just so focused on protecting myself, Aut and Siobhan, I am glad me and Aut swapped places and it wasn't her who was attacked I know she would have been fine and could have handled it but it would have hurt me so badly if it was her in my position.

Not long after my dad wakes up while I am still on the floor with my eyes closed, before I realize my dad is on his feet again and about to attack me again just then I hear him yell out in pain and I shoot my eyes open and see Siobhan smashing a wine bottle on my dad's head then Autumn swinging her bat at my dad which we hear his ribs crack with how hard the force is behind Autumns swing but it doesn't take my dad down. I quickly get onto my feet still feeling dizzy from when my dad had attacked me and the moment I am standing I am taken to the floor again and punched repeatedly by my dad and the only thing I can do at this moment is protect my face I bring my hands over my face and let my dad hit me until Aut and Siobhan yank him off me and when they get him off me I get up and deck my dad.

Before we know it, me and my dad are being pulled apart by cops and I and the rest of us are being checked out by paramedics. I sit here while I am having lights shined in my eyes and other things I think trying to figure out who called the police, but the thought was short lived when I see Marjorie and Winter talking to Siobhan and I hear them both thanking Siobhan for contacting the both of them, because if she didn't someone would have been dead. Marjorie and Winter called the cops because of Siobhan.

After sometime my dad, Myself, Aut, and Siobhan are rushed to the hospital for our injuries while Winter and Marjorie follow in Winter's car behind us.

A/N: There will be another part to this chapter tomorrow, it gets worse before it gets better.