My love

Dylan sat on the bed smiling as she felt Brendon kiss his way down her spine. She shivered at the sensation. Brendon wouldn't let Dylan do anything to him yet.
"Dyl, this is all about you, babe." His voice just above a whisper.
He kissed her and laid her down. Brendon went to remove her pj bottoms. He looked at Dylan for her agreement. She nodded and off came the bottoms and her underwear. Brendon sucked in his breath as he took Dylans body in. Every curve of her. He licked his lips with anticipation.
"Bren." Dylan breathed out and closed her eyes as he traced his fingertips along her thighs. She was already halfway to an orgasm. Dylans back arched, and Brendon peppered kisses along her stomach. He made his way down and kissed her clit. He licked up her wetness, greedily looking up at Dylan as he did so. Dylan felt so much desire for Brendon right now. She wanted him so much. She didn't think that she had ever felt like this during sex with Owen. To actually want someone so badly that their touch made your skin feel like it was on fire. She had goosebumps all over as Brendon continued to taste her. He closed his eyes as he did so.
"Dylan, you taste so good." He said. Dylans breathing was getting more erratic. Her orgasm was close.
"Bren....." was all her brain could manage to get out. Brendon then put a couple of fingers inside Dylan. The action made her cry out with pleasure. He purposely stroked her gspot as he sucked on her clit. Dylans hands were in Brendons hair. She was pulling it a little and running fingers through it. Her brain was now full of what pleasure Brendon was giving her right now. Dylans moans were closer together. Brendon smirked against her as he knew she was close. He didn't say anything and carried on.
That's when the coil in Dylans stomach snapped. Her sweet release of pressure and pleasure made her moan loudly. She had squirted. That was a first for Dylan. Brendon drew her climax out for as long as possible by carrying on what he was doing until she was on her way back down.
Brendon kissed his way back up Dylans body. When he was at eye level with her, he looked at her with such love and desire. He kissed all over her face and then got a condom out of a bedside table. Before he put it on, he said.
"Dylan, are you absolutely sure?"
"Yes, Brendon. I am. I want to make love with you." He put the condom on and kissed Dylan with so much passion. Then he was moving inside her.
"Omg." Dylan moaned as her fingernails dug into Brendons back. They moved together at a slow pace at first, then sped up a tiny bit. Brendons' bedroom was filled with the noises of their lovemaking.
"Uhhhh." Brendon said. Dylan could feel another orgasm coming. She then cum. Brendon kept going.
"Bren!" Dylan moaned, and her legs opened wider.
"One more baby. One more." Brendon groaned. He was close himself. His hand went to her clit. Dylan cried out as another orgasm threatened to take over already.
"FUCK!!!!." Dylan called out as she orgasmed. Brendon soon followed. He said her name groaned and jerked his hips forward. After he had filled the condom his head lay on Dylans shoulder as they both breathed heavily. Brendon kissed Dylan on the shoulder and withdrew. Dylan sat up and tried to compose herself. Her heart was still beating fast. Between her legs was soaking wet, too. Brendon came back into the bedroom after disposing of the condom. He got onto the bed and kissed Dylan.
"You good, Dyl?" He asked her. Dylan nodded, still shocked about having the most amazing sex of her life. She couldn't speak right now. Brendon didn't know how to take it. Dylan put a hand on Brendons cheek and smiled at him.
"I love you, Brendon." She simply said.
"I love you, Dylan." Brendon kissed her again. The kiss got more passionate.
"Round 2 then?" Dylan raised an eyebrow. Brendon grinned at her.

After the holidays and lots of sex, Dylan returned to her apartment. She went to her mailbox to check it. There were bills, a letter from her therapist, and a handwritten one. She looked at the postmark and gasped as she realised who it was from. Dylan messaged Betty and Augustine to come to her apartment. She needed support before she opened the letter. They quickly came over and sat either side of Dylan as she opened the letter.

"Dear Dylan,
I hope that you are well. My parents tell me that you are doing very well at college. I am happy that you are flourishing.
I am writing to you because I was hoping that you could visit me. I understand that might be difficult to do with college, but if you could, then I would really appreciate it.
There are some things that I need to say to you, face to face. You can bring whoever you want with you too. Please at least consider it.
Thank you

Owen x"

Dylan put the letter on her coffee table. There was silence for a few seconds. Betty let out a puff of air.
"What do you want to do, Dyl?" She asked.
"I don't know. I mean, I am curious to know what he has to say to me. It's the thought of facing him."
"You won't be on your own, though. You will have plenty of support. I am sure Brendon will go with you." Augustine said.
"Yea." Dylan said. She sighed and stood up. She picked her phone up and took a photo of the letter. Dylan sent it to group chat.
Immediately, Brendon called her.
"I am coming with you if you decide to go, babe." He said. Dylan smiled into the phone. She was sniffing.
"Thank you, B." She said quietly.

After everybody had left, Dylan decided to sleep on things and make a decision in the morning.