─ oh, aphrodite!

— OH, APHRODITE! ; synopsis

the last thing that Aphrodite Mayberry expected was to be taken from her abusive family's clutches and to be accepted into a loving home by Ben Taylor; or as everyone calls him, Uncle.
She didn't expect to be treated nicely, given her past and the cruel words from her mother.
She definitely didn't expect Uncle's fourteen nephews to move back to Charleston and take an interest in her.
Uncle called it love at first sight.
Everyone told her life would get better. The demons would take root in a closet and not return.
But how could Aphrodite believe them? No matter how many times this phrase was uttered to her — no matter how much she pushed the bad memories away and acted like nothing bad had ever happened to her — she still believed her life would end in the greater of greek tragedies...
Although there is a sliver of hope that the boys who had captured her heart with honeyed words would change her mind.

— OH, APHRODITE! ; playlist

too sweet ; hozier
taste ; sabrina carpenter
aphrodite ; the ridleys

— OH, APHRODITE! ; disclaimer

2024 © @LivelyPotter
All Rights Reserved
You may not reproduce,
distribute/and or adapt
any part of this work
without my permission
I only own my original characters and the plot.

— OH, APHRODITE! ; warnings

mentions of abuse
flashbacks of abusive
suicidal thoughts
mature language
mature themes
smut
violence
age gap

— OH, APHRODITE! ; story notes

the boys are in their late 20's - early 30's
aphrodite is 20
as in my book nepenthe, the main character has been sheltered and very naive and childlike in some aspects (this fic will be following her as she heals from her traumatic past and her life during and after she meets the boys — or should I say men lmao )
idk when smut will enter the plot — it may enter earlier than I'm planning, we'll see lol, if that's something you wanna read more of.

— OH, APHRODITE! ; author's note

I hope you look forward this new book! I'm definitely excited to introduce aphrodite and her relationship with the boys.
Aphrodite was and is based off Evangeline Fox from once upon a broken heart series by Stephanie Garber! (IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS)
let me know what you think!
Xoxo
LivelyPotter