─ chapter ten ; "beat a bitch with my dyson airwrap."

✨✨✨

✨✨✨

─ ; APHRODITE POV

Thirty minutes after Dr. Green and Mr. Blackbourne left, I was sitting in a dreamy state of mind, unknowingly cradling the hand Dr. Green's lips touched.

Ah.

I pouted. Here I was, daydreaming about a man. Who's got a boyfriend. A SCARY boyfriend.

I lightly smacked myself across my cheek to bring me out of my daze. "Remember who you are." I reminded myself underneath my breath, flushing as Uncle eyed me weirdly after watching me closely.

It was already getting dark outside, and Uncle and I were watching our show.

I was already dressed in my pajamas, a pretty dark pink matching set with little flowers dotted all over it. I found the three piece set at my favorite boutique downtown. For the first time in a while, my pale pink hair was falling down my back, straight as a pin (how my hair is naturally), with only a pink headband keeping it out of my eyes.

Nearing the end of the episode, car lights flashed inside the house, signaling someone was approaching. Instantly, my nerves were on edge. Oh goddess. Who's here now?

Uncle, already dozing off in my chair, didn't see the lights or the sound of the door closing. So I 'womaned' up and quietly went to answer the door after a knock was heard.

I gulped, butterflies swimming inside my tummy. I pressed a calming hand to the skin of my abdomen my little shirt didn't cover and opened the door.

My lips parted in awe as Kota stood in front of me. Without wasting time, my cheeks betrayed me and I couldn't hold my absolute awe for him.

Woah!

Behind Kota stood three more guys.

The one with the fluffy red hair and pretty blue eyes that stood to the same height as Kota watched me with a hint of amusement while Kota's cheeks blushed prettily.

Which one was he—oh! Nathan! I barely was able to stop myself from doing a happy dance when I remembered Jessi's lessons.

Nathan ;

1 : red hair
2 : knows and practices jujutsu
3 : very dangerous

I recognized Luke and Gabriel behind Nathan and Kota. I peeked up shyly and clung to the door.

"H-hi." I whispered, voice nearing a whimper as Kota's spice scent began turning my insides to mush.

Kota pushed his glasses up his nose, with a gentle smile.

"Oh, hey Aphrodite—" Kota scratched at the back of his neck, sheepishly. "Is Uncle in?"

I melted against the door at the sound of his strong voice. Deep and commanding as it was.

Oh man. I really had a huge embarrassing crush on my best friend's brother, didn't I?

I wordlessly nodded, refusing to speak before I started squeaking in front of him. I stepped to the side as the four men came inside.

Luke, the model, winked playfully as he passed me. He was dressed in only an unbuttoned down shirt and a pair of light blue jeans that clung low to his hips, giving me a view of his V line.

I blushed and scampered past them and lead them to Uncle — who was only now waking up from his nap.

"Boys?" Uncle asked, confusion marring his face as he observed Kota, Nathan, Gabriel, and Luke inside the living room.

He sent me a look.
Shrugging my shoulders helplessly, I said nothing.

I trotted to my spot on the huge couch and grappled with my blanket. As a form of comfort.

Kota and Nathan followed after Uncle when he lead the to the kitchen, leaving me to the mercy of Luke and Gabriel.

The two traded grins, letting me know that this was clearly their plan to stay behind. I gulped when they each took the seats on either side of my body, placing their undivided attention on me.

I flushed a bright red.

Gabriel's crystal eyes held me captive. His lips pulled up into a gentle smirk. I squealed and focused on the three black hoops in his ears and then the rings grappled on his long, lean fingers.

He was so handsome I could barely look at him.

"Aww," Gabriel cooed, deep voice rumbling, he carefully reached out— as if not to startle me, and cupped my chubby cheeks in his hands. He pinched at them and cooed some more. "You're so fuckin' adorable!" He asked excitedly, fingers inching towards my hair.

I giggled, surprisingly okay with his hands on my face and in my hair. His touch was gentle, making sure I was okay with him near.
The heat emitted from Luke's body warmed my back as he leaned forward and grinned cheerfully at me.

"Hiya, sweetcheeks!" His rumbling laughter made another giggle leave my lips. I was caged in between them, but somehow, that didn't bother me. I felt...protected, if that makes sense.

With my attention now on Luke, I barely heard Gabriel's voice.

"This hair is mine now. I'll beat a bitch with my Dyson air wrap if they try taking it from me." I heard him mutter to himself.

"Hi," I gave a tiny shy grin, tiny hands fisting in happiness, happy that I was able to speak without butchering my words.

"Finally we get you to ourselves!" Luke grinned happily, stretching back on the couch, giving me a glimpse of his tummy. I cleared my throat and looked away. "Uncle sure is protective of you, sweetcheeks." He groaned, winking at me again.

My heart palpitated.

Face warming, my lips puckered in an O shape. "Oh, really?" My head fell to one side cutely confused.

"So damn cute." Gabriel muttered, fingers running through my hair. I leaned my head back into his hands and peered at Luke.

The man in question just watched the interaction with a tiny attractive smirk.
I held contact with Luke, giggling as he puckered his lips back at me.

A throat cleared loudly, putting a pause to my giggles. I jumped slightly and looked into the doorway to see Uncle, with Kota and Nathan behind him, staring in absolute shock.

"Hmph." Uncle grunted, sounded slightly pleased. The smirk grew on his lips when my eyes widened way too much when I saw Kota beside him. I flushed heavily.

Good gods and goddesses.

— author's note ;

I'm gonna continue cranking out
the chapters while I got the time
(And inspiration 🫣)

I'm gonna continue cranking out the chapters while I got the time (And inspiration 🫣)

Aphrodite's outfit ^^^^