Terminal Velocity

As Geo approaches the massive pillar, the overwhelming structure looms overhead, casting a large shadow on the surrounding area. Massive yet much thinner pillars surround the tower, their metallic surface gleaming in the light. The sound of the song "Area - Terminal Velocity" playing in the background adds to the sense of urgency and magnitude of the situation, causing a mixture of awe and fear in Geo. He takes a moment to study the massive structure, taking in the sheer size and complexity of the colossal tower. He can see that the pillar is made of some sort of metallic material, and that it is being held up by the four equally tall pillars. The sight is both awe-inspiring and intimidating, making him realize the enormity of the task he is about to embark on. He looks upwards, trying to gauge the distance and the difficulty of the climb. With a deep breath, he pushes forwards, determined to complete his mission and rescue Ami. Geo begins his ascent, the space breathing equipment on his back. He uses the various handholds and footholds on the pillar to make his way upwards. The climb is difficult and physically exhausting, but the determination to rescue Ami fuels his drive to keep going.

Geo starts running up the pillar at a seemingly impossible speed, the wind and the rushing air around him creates a sense of surreal movement. The adrenaline and the urgency to rescue Ami drives him to push himself further and harder than he ever had before. Luckily, there are no airborne robots around to hinder Geo's progress, as if by some stroke of luck. This allows him to continue running up the tower without the need to stop and fight along the way, increasing the speed of his ascent. Geo continues climbing up the pillar until he finally breaks through the atmosphere. The music changes to the tune of "Terminal Velocity - Act 1", the sound adding an ominous yet fitting atmosphere to the scene.

As he looks around, he notices that the pillar is surrounded by large mechanical rings. The rings seem to hold the thinner pillars in place, as well as connect them to the main tower. He feels a sense of unease at how thin they are compared to the center pillar, as it seems like any rough movement with them could cause a dangerous collapse. Regardless, he must keep moving forwards, so he continues to run again across the surface of the tower with all the strength and stamina he can muster.

 Regardless, he must keep moving forwards, so he continues to run again across the surface of the tower with all the strength and stamina he can muster

However, as he approaches the Technodrome, he suddenly sees robots flying down the pillar towards him. The sight of the robots instantly puts him on high alert, instinctively knowing that they are a danger to him. Due to the verticality of the surface however, he is unable to stop and fight them if they attack. Instead, Geo decides to take a massive risk and jump towards the Technodrome itself, hoping that the mass of the structure will have its own gravitational pull and allow him to land on it. 

He jumps with all of his strength, aiming for the massive structure in the distance. The action is a dangerous one, but it's a necessary risk to take in order to reach the Technodrome and rescue Ami. His assumption proves to be correct, and the massive size of the Technodrome's outer shell pulls him in like a magnet. He lands with a thud on the outer surface of the space station, the impact causing a slight shockwave to occur around him. The outside of the shell around him looks almost exactly like that of the Death Star from Star Wars, with the whole pale white futuristic city/military base thing, only now of course much larger, darker, and overall more advanced. Geo takes a moment to catch his breath, his space suit working well and as intended. Geo takes a moment to speak to himself, still catching his breath in the process.