Monarch V. Tyrant: Rematch

Metal Sonic and Queen Gwain stare at each other anxiously, eager to start off the supposed final battle. Both of them stand in fighting poses, ready to strike at any moment, an eerie silence falling upon the land as they stand off against each other. Suddenly, Metal Sonic gets an idea. He holds a finger up to her, letting her know to not be alarmed just yet.

Metal Sonic: "Oh, and to make sure Ami doesn't die while we're fighting..."

Some other robot soldiers fly down and temporarily put Ami's headband back on her, allowing her to heal and not die during the battle. Gwain glances back as the robots place the headband back on Ami, a flicker of relief running through her as she knows her adopted daughter is being healed... but only for now. She turns back to Metal Sonic, her expression hardening once more.

Gwain: "Now let's do this."

Metal Sonic: "Maybe now you can match my power. I hope you don't disappoint again and can do better than our first bout, and certainly better than whatever Geo can do."

Gwain can't help but let out a scoff at Metal Sonic's comment, her confidence clearly evident.

Gwain: "Magic runs through my veins. I have my spells and my elements. Geo may be strong, but his power pales in comparison to mine. Oh, and yes, I believe that I shall fare much better against you this time."

Metal Sonic smirks at her confidence.

Metal Sonic: "We shall see then. Have at you!"

The song "Vela-Nova" from Sonic Rush starts playing. Gwain feels a rush of adrenaline and determination rushing through her. She meets Metal Sonic's gaze with a determined glare, her mind and body already preparing for the fight to come.

Gwain: "Bring it on."

With a final burst of determination, Gwain leaps towards Metal Sonic, her body shimmering with magical energy. Her fists are clenched, and fire dances around her hands, ready to be unleashed in a barrage of attacks. Metal Sonic blasts forward towards her and delivers several rapid claw swipes directly to her body. However, Gwain actually manages to dodge them, her body moving like a dancing flame as she leaps to the sides, her eyes focused on Metal Sonic's every move. Metal Sonic, realizing that she might actually be a fun challenge, compliments her.

Metal Sonic: "You're good..."

Gwain raises an eyebrow at Metal Sonic's comment, a hint of a smirk at the corner of her mouth. She knows she's got the skill and speed to outmaneuver him.

Gwain: "You haven't seen anything yet."

Metal Sonic then appears directly behind her, using his lightning fast flight capabilities to give the illusion of teleportation.

Metal Sonic: "But I'm better!"

He jabs his knife-like claws deep into her back. Gwain lets out a gasp of pain as Metal Sonic's claws dig into her, her body faltering for a moment against the sudden onslaught. But her determination doesn't waver, and she grits her teeth and pushes through the pain.

Gwain: "Is that all you've got?"

Metal Sonic: "We've been fighting for about 15 seconds."

Gwain lets out a scoff, her expression hardening once more.

Gwain: "And you think I'm just going to roll over and give up that quickly?"

Metal Sonic: "It's too late for that."