Meanwhile...

Metal Sonic stands atop a colossal and ominous skyscraper that looms above the crimson clouds. The scale of the building is overwhelming, its towering presence would cast a long shadow over the city below, if everything were not covered in shades of red neon. Amidst the imposing structure, several of his egg-shaped robot soldiers stand with him, surrounding a captive Ami. The soldiers, ever obedient, point their weapons menacingly at her, ensuring her cooperation. Metal Sonic attempts to make conversation with her.

Metal Sonic: "Truly a sight, ain't it?"

Ami, her wrists bound, looks on defiantly, refusing to show fear in front of her captor. Her eyes dart around, searching for any opportunity to escape, any sign of her friends coming to her aid. Metal Sonic cheekily teases her.

Metal Sonic: "Look at you. The cutesy pastel damsel with nothing to protect herself with, just banking on the power of love and friendship to come to your aid."

Ami's expression hardens as she hears Metal Sonic's words. Inside, fear and uncertainty mix with her determination to find a way out of this predicament.

Metal Sonic: "You understand why this story here, this narrative, is just so enticing, right?"

Ami, compelled by Metal's question, looks at him with an inquisitive facial expression.

Metal Sonic: "I, as the villain, get to do whatever the hell I want with you and your colorful bunch. All that positivity being stripped away, and even better, the relationship between you and Geo being threatened. All of that culminates into a story in which the safety of your world and everything you cherish is null and void."

Ami's heart sinks as she hears Metal's words. The threat to her "friendly" relationship with Geo hits a nerve, and a flicker of worry crosses her face. She tries to keep her composure, but the mention of their bond being targeted makes her feel vulnerable and powerless. Metal Sonic takes notice, and becomes even more cocky.

Metal Sonic: "Oh? Did I hit a nerve there? Well aren't you just adorable. Even better is how you two haven't made it official. You both probably just look at each other and blush like some generic anime main characters, forever trapped in the cycle of 'will they, won't they'."

Ami's cheeks flush with a hint of embarrassment as she reflects on Metal's words. The mention of her and Geo's relationship status brings heat to her face, and she silently admits that they have been stuck in a perpetual indecisive cycle. The realization that their situation provides an opening for Metal to exploit their relationship adds a layer of complexity and vulnerability to her situation.

Metal Sonic: "Accurate, ain't it? But hey, now you're gonna see him come rescue you. If he succeeds, IF... , will that really change anything?"

Ami's eyes flicker with a mixture of hope and uncertainty. The thought of Geo coming to rescue her fills her with a sense of anticipation, but the "if" in Metal's statement also plants a seed of doubt in her mind. She glances up at Metal, her expression a blend of defiance and vulnerability. Metal Sonic has a realization to himself, though quickly brushing it off right after he acknowledges it.

Metal Sonic: "Wait, why am I asking you? It's not like you can speak. Eh, not like it matters, all of this is practically a show, and shows need conflict to keep up interest."

Ami's expression hardens slightly at Metal's words. She understands the point he is making, but is unable to give a counter argument.

Metal Sonic: "You and I both know that Geo is a human, something Teorans hate for some reason. He is literally the protagonist of an isekai, and you are the second protag, the princess of all the land who, despite your people's distaste, found love in the new guy. It's all so predictable once you look at the bigger picture. Even now, with me forcing myself upon the world and becoming something far more evil than anything you've ever seen, you are here, a captured princess in need of saving from your literal knight, on top of the literal tallest tower on the planet."