Battle Against the 'Big Boy'

The group stands on edge as the makeshift arena continues to cheer. If this is anything like the last big fight they had against an enemy with a crowd, then this can't be good. They suddenly hear a mechanical screech and a bell ringing like a jackpot being won. The three look around, trying to identify the source of the disturbance.

A massive floating robot descends from the sky. Its face is a yellow circle with a large circular blue eye. Around the yellow circle are neon spikes that make the whole face look like a big star. Its body is red with two cylindrical engines on the top left and right and two thrusters on the bottom left and right. Two long mechanical arms with massive metallic hands are on the sides of the body. Screens around them flash the name "Rotatatron" in rapid neon colors, and the song "Vs. Rotatatron" plays loudly.

The robotic soldiers surrounding them go wild with cheers for Rotatatron, the atmosphere becoming charged with a mix of excitement and tension

The robotic soldiers surrounding them go wild with cheers for Rotatatron, the atmosphere becoming charged with a mix of excitement and tension. The trio, now realizing they have a huge opponent to face, exchanges looks of determination and readiness. Geo steps forward, addressing the other two while keeping an eye on the robot and its entourage.

Geo: "Okay, looks like the main event has arrived. Any ideas on how to take this thing down?"

Marlow, her eyes fixed on the energetic robotic menace, observes its seemingly lively demeanor and contrasts it to their previous encounter.

Marlow: "It's a lot more energetic than Techno-Brawler, that's for sure. We'll need to be on our toes with this one."

Deva, her gaze locking onto the robot's bright, spinning core, adds her observation.

Deva: "And it appears to have a different power source from the other robots. I'd say its core is where we need to focus our attacks."

Geo nods in agreement, taking a brief moment to scan the robot and its surroundings.

Geo: "Good eyes, both of you. The core does seem vulnerable, and taking it out could put an end to this. However, we'll need a plan to get close enough to attack it without getting intercepted or overwhelmed by the robot soldiers or Rotatatron itself."

The robot makes a swift and sudden movement, launching a quick swing at the heroes. They narrowly dodge the attack, each reacting in time to avoid the robot's strike. Deva, her reflexes sharp, responds after dodging.

Deva: "Looks like it's not one for subtlety!"

Marlow, her agility evident as she dodges the attack, chimes in.

Marlow: "Or patience. It's definitely fast, that's for sure. We'll have to adapt to its speed and create openings to attack its core."

The robot continues its assault, launching multiple swings at the three in rapid succession. Each swing is faster and more ferocious than the last, forcing the trio to remain constantly on the move to evade the attacks. Geo, weaving and dodging the robot's swings, calls out to the others.