Crimson Carnival

As the outskirts of the new city begin to come into view, the warriors catch the increasing sound of a thumping beat in the distance.

Deva: "What's that music? It's getting louder..."

Marlow focuses, trying to pinpoint the source of the sound.

The song "Area: Tropical Resort" is playing loudly at the entrance. The whole area feels like a massive casino resort, with bright neon lights and spotlights flashing. The warriors are caught off guard by the sudden burst of vibrant lights and music that greets them as they approach the city. The bright colors and upbeat tune contrast eerily with the destruction they've just witnessed in their own city.

Geo: "What is this place...?"

Marlow shields her eyes slightly from the intense lights, gazing around at their new surroundings. Deva squints, trying to take in the bustling scene before her. The pulsating music and flashing lights of the casino-like environment create an almost overwhelming atmosphere.

Deva: "Looks like some kind of resort or casino... but on steroids. It's almost... excessive."

As the trio peers into the area beyond the bright and flashy entrance, they notice that the area beyond seems much darker and more obscured, making it difficult to see what lies ahead.

Geo: "What's with all the bright lights? And why is it so hard to see past this entrance?"

Marlow frowns, her curiosity and caution piqued. Deva rubs her eyes, trying to get them accustomed to the sudden contrast in lighting.

Deva: "I'm getting a headache from all these lights. But seriously, what's going on here? Can you see anything back there?"

Marlow shakes her head, still trying to make out details in the darkness beyond.

Marlow: "No, it's too dark. But we need to investigate further. There might be clues about Ami's whereabouts somewhere in there."

Geo nods in agreement, his determination unfazed by the confusing and somewhat overwhelming setting they've found themselves in.

Geo: "Marlow's right. Let's move ahead, but stay on guard. Who knows what we might encounter in there."

As the trio enters the main lobby, they find themselves surrounded by the same flashy lights and loud music that greeted them at the entrance. At the desk, a robot soldier stands guard, its mechanical form betraying no emotion.

Geo: "What is up with this place? It's like a neon-lit party in here."

Marlow looks around, taking in the flashy and excessive surroundings.

Marlow: "It's almost exhausting to look at all these lights."

Deva focuses her attention on the robotic soldier at the desk, a mix of caution and skepticism in her eyes. The trio approaches the robot soldier behind the reception counter, their curiosity mixed with a hint of caution.

Geo: "Hey, excuse me. Can you tell us what this place is?"

The robot responds in a text-to-speech voice.

Robot receptionist: "WELCOME TO THE CRIMSON CARNIVAL. PLEASE STATE YOUR NAMES."

The trio exchanges a curious glance at the robot's mechanical voice before replying.

Deva speaks up first, her voice firm and determined.

Deva: "My name is Deva."

Marlow steps forward next, her eyes fixated on the robot soldier.