Part - 4 :

After the engagement luna and kevin walked into their rooms. At night when all were busy with their works kevin knocked luna's door. By listening the door knock sound luna came out of the room. Kevin asked luna to meet on the roof top after an hour when all were asleep. Luna just shut the door on Kevin's face. After an hour when all were dozy in their sleep. Kevin was waiting for luna on the roof top. Hours passed away but luna did not came to meet kevin. Kevin went and knocked the luna rooms door but no one respond. Kevin whispered that luna are you there, can we meet" but luna was awake even though she did not answered kevin. Then kevin went back to his room with upset. The next day morning luna's father"james" had a conversation with luna's grand father" William about going back to City because luna's third year will be started soon. William asked james when will they go. James told we will start by afternoon we may reach home at night. Luna, anna, james packed all the luggage. Luna took blessings of her grand parents and sat in the car. Luna's mother "Anna" and luna's father james" had seated in the car Riya, William, Max, Tyson, Maya and kevin wished them Bon voyage and safe travels!...luna and her family started there journey.