Part - 19 :

As Kevin brewed coffee, he heard Luna's faint voice, "I need coffee... I need coffee.....". The words trailed off, heavy with exhaustion. The coffee kevin made was still untouched, so he decided to take a cup to Luna's room and made his way to luna's room. He knocked gently, and Luna, in a drowsy state, opened the door. She was taken aback by Kevin's kindness, holding a cup of coffee and saying, "Take this, I think you need coffee, by the way, your mother messaged me earlier, that your parents had to leave home early due to some urgent work. Kevin paused, then added, also texted to eat breakfast and also to take care of you. Luna, irritated, refused the coffee, and told" you will take care of me....?". 'Please take coffee, kevin said softly but luna turned him down, her voice firm No, i don't need the coffee you made', then, luna's tone shifted to sarcasm, 'Really you will take care of me?". Kevin's expression changed from kindness to sarcastic tone, 'I am not your personal secretary to take care of yourself'. Then kevin handed her the cup and left. "Luna left the coffee Kevin had made for her untouched, the cup still full on the table." Luna's anger boiled over as she yelled, 'How dare you say that!' She took a step forward, her fists clenched. I'll tell my mom'.Luna went into her room and searching for phone to call and to tell her mom but her search for her phone ended in failure, but her anger remained. She plopped onto her bed. As soon as Mom gets home, Kevin will pay for what he said. Her words dripped with malice'. "Luna's anger still simmered as she tried to shake off the argument with Kevin. Luna remembered she had college classes to attend and forced herself to focus. Luna freshened up and started getting ready for the day. Her stomach growled, reminding her she was hungry, so she headed to the kitchen to grab a quick bite. But as luna entered the kitchen, she was shocked to see Kevin standing by the counter, a plate of breakfast in front of him. 'I made breakfast for you, he said, his voice calm and gentle. 'Come, let's eat together'. Luna's anger still simmered as she turned down Kevin's offer. 'No, I don't want to eat, luna said. Kevin's expression softened, and he apologized, 'Sorry for what I said before. Please, come and have breakfast. But Luna's anger wasn't so easily assuaged. 'I don't need any apology from you, luna snapped. Kevin was trying to convince luna, 'Just eat something, Luna. But Luna's focus shifted to the time. 'Will you come to college or not? We're already late!' she exclaimed, her anger'. Luna's anger overflowed as she shouted, 'Forget it, I'm going!" She then quickly departed the house and didn't hear what kevin was telling.