Part - 15 :

Kevin raised an eyebrow but didn't argue with luna, simply leaning forward and stepping off the scooty. Luna told kevin that" All the buses which comes here will reach our college which is at next stop, i hope you reach safe. Luna speed away on her scooty. Kevin screamed her name, but luna didn't turn back. Luna reached college after half an hour driving. Luna's bestfriend "Alya" saw luna then Alya grabbed luna's hand and ran with her into the classroom. When Luna and Alya entered into the classroom all their friends Catherine, John, Lila were all seated together and all were chatting and also laughing together. Luna noticed David who was staring at her and his eyes were fixed on luna. Shortly afterwards the lecturer's silent entrance was like a whisper of wind, lecturer greeted the class, 'Good morning all!' and then introduced the new student, 'Please welcome Kevin Davis to our class!". As Kevin walked into the room, and introduced himself, the room fell silent for a moment before erupting in a chorus of compliments. Handsome!', 'Stunning!", 'Damn Hot!'. The words hung in the air like a bouquet of flowers, making kevin blush furiously. As Kevin scanned the crowded classroom, his eyes searched for vacant seat, he had arrived late, and it seemed like every chair was taken, his gaze landed on a single empty seat.