Part - 22 :

Luna's urgent escape from the kitchen was blocked when Kevin caught sight of her, prompting a terrified scream as she shouted his name. Their eyes locked in a tense standoff, with Luna snatching a plate of food. Kevin raised an eyebrow in confusion as he asked, 'What are you doing here?' Luna's defensive response, I'm not hungry, was short-lived as Kevin's questioning gaze landed on the plate in her hand. Kevin's tone was laced with playful skepticism as he said, "But you told me you're not hungry."

Luna's response was tinged with a hint of defensiveness, "Yes, but when I went to search for my phone, I ended up in the kitchen and there was plenty of food, so I didn't want it to go to waste.That's why I took some."

Kevin's raised eyebrow and drawn-out "Really?" conveyed his amusement and doubt. Luna's firm "Yes" was followed by her handing the plate to Kevin and turning to leave. Kevin's sudden said "Wait, Luna!", i think we are wasting a lot of food, let's just eat please.

"Luna agreed, 'Alright, I'll come.' luna clarified with a hint of mock reluctance, 'I'm only coming because you asked me to, don't think I'm actually hungry or anything!". A small, knowing smile played on Kevin's lips and he told Luna 'OK, come on, let's eat!' kevin led the way into the kitchen, with Luna trailing behind. As they sat down to eat, the atmosphere between them was relaxed and convivial and turned out to be an awkward and stitled experience. wake. They poked at their food, avoiding eye contact, as the silence stretched out like an uncomfortable guest.

After finishing their lunch kevin and luna went into their rooms. Kevin settled on his bed, phone in hand, scrolling through his feeds with a look of detached interest. In contrast, Luna's room was a picture of disarray, clothes and books and papers scattered everywhere. Luna dove into the mess, handling the mess with a sense of determination, putting things in their place, and gradually reorganizing a sense of calm and order to her space.

"After a prolonged period of relaxation, Kevin's calmness was broken by a message from the college group, announcing a test for the following week. The sudden new, leaving him feeling anxious and unprepared. His mind racing, Kevin realized he was missing crucial notes from previous weeks, and a sense of panic set in as he wondered whom to turn to for help. Tossing aside his complacency, Kevin rushed into action, getting out of bed and hastening to Luna's room, his knocks on the door a testament to his growing unease.

Luna was still busy organising her belongings in the room. The sudden door knock made Luna think 'who was knocking at this hour? and she went to open the door.