Part - 9 :

When kevin entered the luna's room, the room was cold, quite and fully engulfed with darkness. Then kevin switched on his phones torch light and searching for light switches. Searching for a long time finally kevin found the light switch and on it. The lighting was too bright which passes every edge of the room and reflects back to the wall. Firstly kevin noticed the wall which was filled with the photo of luna's memories, then Kevin observed wide bed in the corner, with a desk drawer where the night lamp was there, opposite to it there is a study desk, built bookshelves out of bricks and planks, with many closed cupboards, the window curtain comes down to the floor and the room was painted a subtle shade of pink with many pink object present in the room. Kevin liked luna's room which was simple, pretty and classic structure. After seeing the luna's room Kevin when to living room to see luna but luna was sleeping with red and scrunched up face. Kevin was staring at luna for long time then Kevin heard creak sound and thought someone was coming then Kevin rushed to his room. Then Kevin was lying on the bed and thinking that "how pretty luna was?". Kevin was thinking about luna and fall asleep.