Part - 21 :

As the journey wore on luna's exhaustion finally caught up with her, and she fell into a deep sleep, unaware of the turbulent journey her head was about to take. As the bus rumbled on, Luna head bobbed up and down, colliding with the window frame repeatedly, each bump and jolt threatening to rouse her. But somehow, luna slept through it all, until finally, her head came to rest on a softer surface. Luna slept peacefully, oblivious to the change, her body grateful for the unexpected refuge."

In the middle of the journey Luna slowly opened her eyes, groggily taking in her surroundings, and was shocked to find herself leaning on Kevin's shoulder. Luna felt a surge of self-consciousness, She quickly sat up, feeling embarrassed, and noticed that Kevin hadn't said anything while she was sleeping on him. Others around them had seen the situation, making it awkward for both Luna and Kevin. They didn't exchange any words. The moment of awkward, Kevin attempt to break the silence only made it more uncomfortable. Kevin gently said, 'I think our stop will be next'. Luna mumbled something about 'no, after three stops, we'll be headed home' in a clumsy and awkward tone. Kevin responded with a gentle 'ok', his face a picture of calm normalcy.

Luna and kevin stepped off the bus at their stop and being an walking home in silence. As they entered the house, Kevin broke the silence, suggesting, 'I think you're really hungry, let's eat.' But Luna didn't respond. Instead, she walked straight into her room, her mood dull and unresponsive. Kevin followed her, trying again, 'I think you look really tired, come and have your lunch, Luna. But luna just shook her head, 'No, I don't want to eat now. I'm not hungry. And with that, luna lay down on her bed. Kevin was left standing in the doorway, expecting a response, but Luna had already closed herself off, leaving him to wonder what was wrong.

As Luna lay on the bed, but she couldn't sleep. Suddenly, luna remembered that her phone was missing. Luna got up and searched every corner of her room, but couldn't find it then She expanded her search to the hall and finally found her phone on the sofa, but it was dead and needed charging. As luna searched for the charger, she noticed a delicious smell of food spreading through the air, which made her feel hungry.

Luna hid and peeked into the kitchen, wondering if anyone was there. Convinced that the coast was clear, she entered the kitchen, tempted by the delicious smell of food. Luna opened the cooker and found fried rice, which she quickly transferred to her plate. Ravenous, she devoured the food in big bites. Just as luna was savoring the taste, she heard footsteps approaching. Panicked, luna quickly placed her plate on the dining table and hid under it. As Kevin entered the kitchen, he noticed the food and thought of calling Luna to come and eat. Unaware of Luna's presence, he turned to leave, but as he did, Luna emerged from under the table, plate in hand, and rushed towards her room. Suddenly, she found Kevin standing in her path, and she was shocked, exclaiming 'Kevin!.""