Part - 10 :

The next day morning, luna suddenly woke up and saw the time was running out. Luna surried into her room and dressed up quickly. Then her father"James" told luna "to eat her breakfast".

Then luna told "No dad, there is no time". James was telling something to luna but luna left hurriedly to university on her scooty.

Time marches on, in the breaktime luna was sitting on a large rounded rock in the play group. David saw luna was reading a book and going near her to talk. Luna saw David coming towards her. Then luna wants to ignore david at the time david came near luna and asked "how was her day" then luna told "it was good". Then david at the time david came near luna and asked "how was her day" then luna told "it was good". Then her bestfriend "Alya" came running to luna and said that "luna's father came to see luna". Then luna was going to her father" James" to known why did he came in this afternoon. Then luna went to her father "James" and asked why did her father came to university. Then her father "James" told "he came to submit kevin's certificates because Kevin joined in this university". Then luna told "why did Kevin joined this university to her father. Then luna's father told "kevin's father Tyson' transferred to other city and there is no such university there, that's why Kevin joined this university.