Part - 24 :

Exam day had finally arrived, Luna and Kevin sprang into action, rising early to tackle their final preparations. They poured into their study materials, reviewing key concepts and reinforcing their knowledge. After a productive morning study session, they went about their daily routine, fueling up for the challenges ahead. After a quick breakfast, With their bags packed and minds focused, Luna dropped Kevin off at the bus stop, and they headed to college. Upon arriving at college, they parted ways to sit for their respective exams. The hours ticked by, and before they knew it, they were walking out of the examination hall, feeling relieved.

"As students poured out of the exam hall, friends eagerly asked each other, 'How was your exam?' The responses were overwhelmingly positive: 'I wrote good!', 'I did my best!', 'I nailed it!", and I'm so relieved!' The atmosphere was filled with smiles, laughter, and collective sighs of relief."

After exam, Luna picked Kevin up from the bus stop. The ride home was eerily silent, with neither of them uttering a word. Kevin finally broke the silence, "Hey, Luna, how did you do on your exam?" Luna hesitated, her voice barely above a whisper, "Why do you want to know? Just...don't ask me, okay? Don't talk to me." Luna words faded away, showing her discomfort. Luna had made up her mind to ignore him, and Kevin's words fell on deaf ears. Finally Luna and Kevin headed home together. As night fell, they resumed their study routine, pouring over notes and textbooks, determined to stay on top of their game.

This rhythm of study and exam, study and exam. With only one exam left, as usually Luna waited patiently for Kevin at the bus stop, despite his tardiness. Luna had been there for a long time, but when Kevin finally arrived, luna asked, "Why are you so late? You're wasting my time!" Kevin tried to explain, but Luna cut him off, saying, "Get on the scooty, let's go." As they rode, Kevin revealed, "I didn't have tomorrow's exam book, so I had to buy it. That's why I'm late. Sorry." Luna remained silent, and they continued their journey home together."

After dinner, Luna and Kevin went their separate ways, each returning to their own room. Kevin settled at his study desk, focusing into his books to prepare for his last exam. Meanwhile, Luna settled into her study routine, sitting at her desk, but her book was nowhere to be found. She scanned the surface, double-checking, before redirecting her search to her backpack but luna didn't find. Just as frustration began to set in, Luna's memory kicked in her afternoon rush, she had forgotten to grab her book from the college locker. Luna's study session was disrupted, and her plans were foiled by the absent book.

Luna quickly grabbed her phone and dialed her best friend Alia's number. As soon as Alia's voice came on the line, Luna blurted out, 'Alia, hello! I desperately need a favor. Alia's calm tone reassured her, and Luna continued, 'I forgot my book at college, and I really need some pictures from it. Can you please help me?' Alia's response was immediate, 'Okay, wait a minute, I'll send them to you."