Part - 18 :

The wait seemed to stretch on forever, but kevin's persistence paid off, her timing impeccable. Through Out their journey, kevin attempted to engage luna in conversation, but she remained stubbornly silent, her eyes fixed on the path ahead. After their long journey, kevin and luna finally headed home together. As they entered the home, kevin was immediately asked by Luna's mother 'Anna', "How was your first day of college dear?". Kevin smiled warmly and replied, 'It was a great experience, and I'm so glad to say that my first day of college was amazing!, but the journey was longer than expected'. Luna turned to her mom and said, "Mom, can we go to our rooms, and get some rest?, we've had a long day Luna's mom said, 'first, have your dinner, and then you can goto your rooms and rest for the night. As luna's mom walked away, luna whispered to kevin, 'Don't mention anything about our conversation to mom, let's just go eat dinner'. Luna, her mom, her Dad and kevin sat down to a quiet dinner. After finishing dinner, luna and kevin headed off to their rooms. The moment luna stepped into her room, she surrendered to her exhaustion and fell asleep, but Kevin slumped onto his desk chair, his eyes fixed on some distant point as he replaced the terrifying nightmare in his mind, "Kevin's pen scratched across the paper, his sketchbook filling with the haunting images from his nightmare, despite his focus on drawing, his mind remained fixated on the terrifying scene: a man with tattoos on his hand and neck, abusing a college girl. Their faces remained a frustrating blur, but the details he did remember the happy star keychain on her backpack, the torrential rain, and the two thunderclaps-seemed seared into his brain. As he drew, his eyes kept drifting back to the sketch of the tattooed man's hand, and,as if trying to fill in the gaps in his memory.""Kevin's thoughts swirled around the nightmare, but the more he tried to grasp it, the more elusive it became. Exhaustion took hold, his eyelids drooping. He surrendered to sleep, collapsing onto his bed, let sleep claim him, hoping that tomorrow would bring clarity to the jumbled images haunting his mind. Kevin woke up early, the morning light peeking through the curtains, and he sat up in bed, his mind was a consumed by a lingering fear, the nightmare's dark mystery remaining unsolved, leaving him shaken and uneasy. After shaking off the darkness, kevin got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to freshen up, then he headed into the kitchen and he was making hia coffee. Kevin looked around, but the house seemed silence, that it was almost deafening. Just as he was starting to feel like he wasthe only person left in the house, a voice shattered the quiet. "I need a coffee! I need a coffee!'