Part - 13

Luna just ignored Kevin and went into her room to freshener herself up. Then luna's mother "Anna"called luna to have dinner. Luna, Luna's Father" James", luna's mother"Anna" and kevin were eating in a silent atmosphere. After a while kevin finished his dinner and went back into his room. Then luna's father" James" asked a favor to luna. Then luna said to her father that " dad you should not ask a favor to your daughter, you should just order me". Then luna's father"James" told to luna "my dear can you take kevin with you to your university daily". Then luna told" No....! Dad i can't". Then luna's mother"Anna" told" you should go along with kevin daily because he don't know any route and he is new to the city" to luna. Then luna told" I can do anything but I can't go along with him". Luna's father" James" told luna "my dear this is the only request just take him along with you, i can understand you my dear but you should think about kevin study's too". Then luna told" but dad.......". Luna's father" James" said " my dear go and sleep soon, already it's to late go go...". Luna said to her father" James" Dad i don't like kevin and I hate being around him".

Then luna's father" James" told to luna that "i know, leave it, first go and sleep". Luna went into her room and about to sleep but she was thinking to ignore kevin.