Part - 6 :

After a week luna went to University to attend the class. Luna met Catherine, David, John, Lila and her bestfriend Alya. Alya asked luna "why didn't she respond to her calls and text. Then luna told "actually my phone was broken and little busy in vacation". After attending the all classes luna went back to home. Kevin and his family started the journey then his friends Sofie, Adrien and Henry came to wished him all the best...! and good bye. Next day morning as usually luna went to university. But Luna was little stressed because it was her results day. Then alya congratulated luna because she secured second place in the university and all her friends congrats her. Luna asked who secured first place. Then John told as usually David secured first place. Luna congratulated all her friends for scoring excellent marks. Luna called her father and told she got second place. Luna's mother and father congratulated her then luna told "she might be late to home because she is going to dinner with her friends". Luna, alya, Catherine, Lila, David and John went to restaurant. After having dinner all were going to their home's. David told" i will give ride to luna". David gave a ride to luna in his car. After reaching home luna was getting out of the car then David asked luna to stay for a few minutes because he wants to tell luna something. Luna asked what do you want to say to David. David confused his feelings to luna.