Ep30 - "Two Groups of Three"

After leaving the last ride they went on, Mrs. Beaumont looks at a clock nearby and the others look at it as well. It's currently 2pm, meaning they've been here for like 2 hours now since their arrival.

"It's already 2pm?" Mr. Beaumont says with a hint of surprise. He then looks at his wife. "Wait, did we ever eat lunch before leaving, dear?"

She shakes her head. "No, I'm afraid we haven't. We actually didn't eat anything besides breakfast today and just planned on eating later after some rides"

"Oh yeah, I remember suggesting that idea" Hany says.

"And I remember we all agreed with you" Amber says. "We didn't want to end up getting sick either so we said okay to the idea"

Mr. Beaumont looks at Vi and Mars, asking, "What about you two? Did you eat anything besides breakfast earlier?"

Vi laughs nervously. "I haven't eaten lunch either actually" She then thinks to herself. "I thought that I could just find something to eat after we enter the amusement park. But before I knew it, I completely forgot about my slight hunger from earlier haha"

Mars thinks about it, only to shake her head and say, "I don't remember eating anything other than breakfast. Besides usually eating around this hour, I was worried I might just lose my lunch, so I chose not to have any"

"What do you say we all have something to eat?" Mrs. Beaumont suggests. "You must all be hungry by now..."

"Not me" Mars says. "Cause, well, I already told you why I wouldn't be so I'm not gonna repeat myself"

"Right..." Mrs. Beaumont says.

"I'm ready to eat now though" Mars says and soon after, Vi and the others agree with the idea.

But after saying what food each wants to eat and what beverage each wants to drink, they find that they all want something different.

Vi, Mars, and Mrs. Beaumont want the savory or salty foods and hot drinks while Hany, Amber, and Mr. Beaumont prefer sweet foods and iced drinks.

With that, they decide to split up into two groups of three and meet up by the spot with tables once they get their food and drinks.

And while very hesitant with the idea at first, Mr. Beaumont eventually goes with Hany and Amber, so that Mrs. Beaumont can accompany Vi and Mars.

On their way to buy their food and drinks, no one says a word among Vi, Mars, or Mrs. Beaumont. There doesn't seem to be anything they could talk about after all. Well, Vi at least can't think of anything.

They soon reach their destination and fortunately for them, they manage to find three places selling the food and drinks they want and they're just right next to each other.

While Mrs. Beaumont offers to pay for Vi and Mars' food and drinks, the two of them refuse, wanting to just pay for it themselves with their own money. That is until Vi realizes something she forgot.

"Wait a minute..." She thinks to herself and starts searching through her shoulder bag, but she doesn't find her wallet inside. "I forgot my wallet at home! And it usually has some money inside too that my mother provides for my potential outings in advance..."

"Is something wrong, Vi?" Mrs. Beaumont asks as Vi simply looks back at her with a nervous smile.

"What? Did you forget your wallet or something?" Mars asks, making Vi's eyes widen and become more nervous.

Reluctantly, Vi nods and then looks away. "I'm sorry... but it seems I've forgotten to bring my wallet today..." She adds, "And here I thought I didn't forget anything this time... How can I forget something so important again?" She lets out a sigh.