𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓𝟗

𝙋𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙬𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙏𝙎 | 𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

____________________________________

Suddenly, a loud crash echoed through the Heavenly’s castle as the front doors were shaken by the force of an impact. The noise grew louder, signaling the approach of intruders.

Everyone rushed out to the main hall entrance, ready for battle.

Mike: "They’re attacking again. Not this time."

Hakai: "Prepare yourselves! We’ll take them down."

Esme: "No, wait!"

Kind: "Are you out of your mind? They're attacking us!"

But before anyone could react, Ace darted forward, his speed technique allowing him to push everyone back, creating distance from the castle’s entrance.

Mike: (gritting his teeth) "They’ve already taken our castle once. I won’t let that happen again."

Esme: (stepping in front of him) "Mike, don’t let your anger drive you. This is different."

Mike: "What do you mean? They’re invading!"

Esme: "These intruders are new. They think that by attacking a big castle like ours, they can prove themselves. But they don’t know what they’re getting into."

Hakai: "Even so, we can’t let them think they can just waltz in here."

Esme: "It’s fine, Hakai. We’ve already stopped them. We don’t need to cause unnecessary harm."

Jack: (scoffing) "Bro, are you serious? Those are your words? You want us to go soft on them?"

Hakai: (staring at Jack, unimpressed)

"Watch your mouth."

Jack: (grumbling) "Sorry. My bad."

Aarush: "I’m just happy there’s someone like you, Esme."

Mike: "Oh shi—"

Aarush: "I mean, uh... I meant Esme, not Alan. Oops."

Esme: (laughs) "It’s fine. I understand."

Mike: (eyes widening) "Wait... what?"

Esme: (calmly) "𝘐𝘧 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘶𝘴, 𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯’𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥. 𝘙𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯."

Yuki: "I’ll take them out of here, Esme."

Esme: "Okay, but keep it controlled—"

Before Esme could finish his sentence, another intruder, who had been hiding in the bushes, emerged. Without hesitation, the intruder rushed toward Esme, striking him with a sword to his stomach.

Mike: "ESME!"

Hakai: "Shit! I knew it. They were waiting for this!"

Hakai was about to cast his Realm Technique, but Esme immediately shouted.

Esme: "NO! DON’T!"

Ace: (fuming) "Are you kidding me, Esme?"

Esme: (glaring at the intruder, unphased) "What do you want from me? What’s your problem?"

The intruder hesitated, guilt and anger battling inside his eyes.

Intruder: "Shut up!"

Esme: (calmly) "Forgive me, in the name of God, if I’ve ever caused you harm."