49

Derek knocked on the door and tried to repress a laugh. They were going on a date, or something date like. And he was dressed up and picking her up, which seemed a little silly considering how they were. But here he was knocking at her door and waiting like some teenager that was going to prom. He felt like a teenager going to prom.

He had considered stopping and getting her flowers, but had decided she definitely wasn't the flower type of girl. She'd probably actually kill him if he handed her a bouquet of roses, so flowers were out of the question. But still...he felt like an eighteen year old guy taking the hottest girl in the school to prom. He straightened his tie as the door opened. "Hey," she greeted him.

"Wow," he breathed, forgetting any other kind of greeting. She really was the hottest girl. And tonight she looked amazing. The dress she wore hugged her body perfectly. Just amazing.

"Wow?" she giggled, kissing his cheek.

"Entirely wow," he laughed gently. "You look...amazing."

"Thanks," she blushed. "You...definitely sexy."

"Told you I looked hot in a tux," he grinned.

"You really do," she giggled. "Is the dress...I mean...it's okay?"

"Is it okay? I'm considering skipping this benefit."

"Seriously?" she grinned. "Izzie said I shouldn't show you the back."

"Back?"

"Yeah," she turned, revealing the low cut back of the dress that ended just above her ass.

"Oh....wow..."

"Wow?"

"That's...wow."

"You like?" she turned back around, her wavy hair falling in her face as she looked down to hide her red cheeks.

"Definitely," he breathed.

"We...um...we should probably go," she murmured.

"Yeah," he nodded. "While I can still let you out of the house."

"Come on," she sighed, turning to close the door.

"This should be fun," he grinned.

"It should?" she grinned, taking his hand.

"Yeah," he nodded. "If I get bored I can just stare at your back."

"Don't you dare," she threatened. "The last thing I need is you trying to sex me up in front of my bosses."

"There's private places there, aren't there? On call rooms?"

"Yes," she giggled.

"Good," he nodded firmly.

"You're going to have sex with me in an on call room, aren't you?" she sighed as he opened the car door for her.

"That is definitely the plan," he smiled.

"I think you might have a sex addiction, Derek," she laughed, getting into the car.

"Is that a complaint?"

"Definitely not," she shook her head, resting her hand on his thigh after he had gotten in on the driver's side.

"Be careful with that hand."

"I know, crashing is bad."

"And you look too pretty to mess up before we get there."

"Pretty?"

"Pretty. Sexy. Hot. Beautiful. Gorgeous. It's a very long list."

"Oh," she breathed. "No one...no one's ever...thank you."