Kays pov

Once I woke up in the morning it was 9 am and I knew Thomas was gonna be at work so I got up and got dressed and went downstairs and I saw Justin and sierra they were making breakfast. I heard Kay how did you sleep and I said good and I seen Justin hand me a plate it had pancakes bacon and waffles and I sat down and ate. Justin ask Kay do you have dance class this morning and I said yes I do and he ask does Thomas know and I said I believe he knows and once I was done and I place the plate in the sink and I said I better get going and I left for the dance class. Once I arrive at dance class and i heard hey Kay and I recognize the voice it was Harley and Marie and I said hey Harley and Marie how are you guys and they said good and I heard so how are things with you and your man and I said good and I heard have you talk to Thomas recently and I said let me guess Daniel and Chris want to know and I heard maybe and I said if I have it's none of there business. I walk away and I seen the girls face and I heard my dance teacher Cole say Kay are you okay and I said yes just the girls trying to dig into my friendship with Thomas and he whispered they don't know do they and I shook my head and I said they don't know and I want keep it that way. Few hours go past and we had 2 hours left and I saw a car come speeding up and I seen it was Thomas and I seen Thomas walk in and I seen Harley and Marie staring at me and I seen Thomas walking towards me and he whisper in my ear you didn't tell me you had dance class  and I heard outside now and he walk towards Cole and I seen him talking to Cole and he nodded his head and I walk away and I seen Marie and Harley looking at me and I walk out of the building and I walk straight to Thomas car and I got in and I seen Thomas walk out and he got in the car and he drove to the bar and I knew I was in trouble and I heard get in there and I walk in the bar and I saw Justin and sierra and I heard you lied to me and I said did not and it's not my fault if he doesn't remember when I tell him I have dance. Thomas walk in and I seen it was 3pm and I heard Kay office now and I walk in the office and Thomas said babygirl and I said yes sir and I said I know I told you about dance class and I grab my phone and I pull up the messages from last night and it showed me telling him and him saying okay and what time would I be done with class and he told me okay.  Thomas apologized to me and I said it's okay and I heard Thomas say we better get the bar ready we have bands performing here tonight and I said yes sir and I kissed Thomas and I walk away. I left the office and I seen sierra and she was dancing while cleaning and I went and join her and I heard Kay and it was Thomas and I look at him and I got back to work and I clean the backstage and I heard Kay and I seen a basket being handed to me i place the water and soda in the fridge and I had it fill and I place the snacks and I went to the other side and I fill that fridge and I heard Kay and I seen it was Thomas and he had a broom and mop and I said one second and I place the snacks and I grab the broom and swept and then mop and I quickly swept and mop the stage and i was done and I heard Kay and I seen the motion to the bathrooms and I clean the girls and grab the broom and swept and mop and I place new toilet paper and new soap and new paper towels and I went to the men's side and I got it done and I swept and mop the floors. Once I started cleaning the tables and sierra started to wash the tables and it was 6pm and the doors open at 6:30 and we were finish and I seen Thomas walking toward the office and he motion for me to follow and I followed and I heard I want you to be back stage when I'm on and I said yes sir and I walk towards Justin and I said do you need any help and he said yes and I got behind the bar and I seen sierra up on the balcony and I heard I think you and sierra should be up there and I said Thomas wants me backstage for his performance and I heard that's okay and then you can go to the balcony and I nodded my head and the security started allowing people in and I seen a group of people I never thought I would see which was dark divine and uncured walk in and they had there tables already and I seen Chris and Daniel with them but they didn't seen me and I seen Harley and Marie and I heard Kay and I look up it was Marie and she said can I please get a sprite please and I grab a glass and fill it for her and I said 2 dollars and she gave me the money and left.