Kays pov

Once we walk out of the hotel and Thomas went and knock on the door to Justin and Justin said what's up and Thomas said wanna come with and he said no currently busy dealing with an attitude issue and I look down and I knew what he meant and I said I'm so sorry and I walk away and I heard Thomas and I was walking down the stairs and Thomas was right behind me and I said it's been way to long since I've been here in Orlando and he look at me weird and I said when my parents move before I came to live with you I came out to see my parents and I said it's been way to long and we got in the car and I remember where they live and once we arrive I saw my parents on the deck and I got out of car and I walk towards the deck and Thomas was right behind me and my mom attack me with a hug and same with my dad and I heard how are you and I said I'm good.my dad stuck out his hand out to Thomas and Thomas shook his hand and I heard as long as she is happy with you. You have my blessing and I smiled and my mom said Kay and she said you have tattoos and I nodded my head and I said I like them and my mom was amaze and she said how are you doing otherwise. I said I'm good and I thought I would come see you guys since it's been two years and also I heard dad say Roy called me are you sure your okay and I said I'm always okay and we were sitting and talking and I seen a vehicle pull up and I look at my parents and I saw Robby and Anthony Triston Cory Josh and Tyler get out and I seen Thomas and I sat down on Thomas lap and I heard Robby say I want to apologize for our behavior and Chris made it seem like you were being abuse by Thomas and Thomas got up and said I accept your apology and Thomas said excuse me and he was receiving a phone call and he look at me and motion for me and I heard that's wonderful news and Thomas attack me with a hug and said we are going on tour and I was so happy for him and I look down and my phone was ringing it was Cole and I answered and I walk away and I heard Kay we have a dance competition and I heard we were invited and I said when next month and I said where at and he said Oklahoma and I smile and I said that's amazing and we are gonna start tonight for the rehearsal and I said can I do it over zoom I'm currently visiting family or send me a video of the moves and he agreed and I hung up and Thomas was talking to my parents and I ran up and jump on Thomas and my parents seen I was smiling and I heard tour started next month and my face when he said that and I said when and he said it was a week before the completion and I knew he wouldn't allow me to stay in Wisconsin. Once my parents said who called and I said no one important and I smiled at Thomas and i heard Thomas admitted to my parents that we actually wrote a song together and I look at my moms face and she said will she sing as well and Thomas said that's the plan and my mom hugged me and I seen my phone ring and it was Cole and I walk away and I heard so did you tell Thomas and I said not yet because we were just inform he is going on tour before you called me and it starts a week before the completion and I heard tell him congratulations and I said I will and I heard well your a fast learner anyway and I smiled and I said thank you and he hung up and I walk up to Thomas and I said Cole said congratulations and I seen it was getting dark and Justin called and I heard we got to go and we left and Robby said I know you got news wanna tell me and I smiled at him and I said I wish but nope. Once I got in the car. Thomas said Kay who called earlier and I look down and I said I don't want ruin your good news with the news I got and I heard tell me babygirl and I look down and I said I was informed the dance team was invited to a dance completion and I heard where and I look down and said Oklahoma a week after the tour starts and I look down and Thomas says baby that's amazing and once we made it back to the hotel and we got up to our room I hop in the tub and I needed my alone time and Thomas was with Justin and sierra and I look up at the ceiling wondering is it worth doing the completion and I notice how much I was happy when I dance and I got out of the tub and got dress and climb in bed and Thomas brought me pizza and I ate and I fell asleep after I cuddle into Thomas and I heard Thomas say baby and I woke up I look it was 6am and my phone was ringing and I seen it was Cole and I grab my phone and I walk to the window and I seen the sunrise it was beautiful and I said hello and I heard hey Kay wanted to let you know we sent the video but my cousin is a dance teacher in Orlando and I said out of curiosity is his name Matt and he said yes it is and I said okay and he is willing to work with you while your in Orlando and he told me to let you know he is available at 9 am and I said thank you and hung up and I crawl back into bed and Thomas was still asleep and I knew he would be mad and I was awake and it was 8 am and I got dressed and Thomas was still asleep and I walk out of the room and I seen sierra open the door and I ran down the stairs and I heard sierra say Justin kay just ran and I kept running and once I arrive I saw Matt and I haven't seen Matt in two years and he saw me and said Kay how you been and I hugged him and I turn off my phone and we went inside and we started dancing and I smiled at Matt and we were having fun and I nodded my head to the beat and I heard a voice I was expecting it was chris and Daniel and I heard we are sorry for letting our beliefs ruin our friendship and I nodded my head and I saw Justin and sierra and they saw me and I heard Kay Matt was explaining to me what Cole wanted and I said wait what and I started dancing and I heard he wants you in a harness and I whip my head around and I look at Matt I said not happening and I heard All the girls are doing it and I seen Justin point and Thomas came running up to the window and I nodded my head and Chris and Daniel started dancing and this was the only way to make it up to me to bleed it out by Linkin park and I started dancing and I seen Thomas and I started dancing and Chris and Daniel wrap there arms around me and I was having fun and I heard let's go and I scream the song at Chris and Daniel and they scream back at me and we started jumping.