Kays pov

1 week later it's the dance competition I was there and little did I know Robby was there and everyone knew about Thomas affair so he wasn't allowed backstage and I was getting ready and I saw Robby Anthony Cory Triston Josh Tyler all sitting down and I seen Justin and sierra and Thomas was on his phone and I seen Tyler and he saw me and nudge Robby and Robby look at me and I smiled. Once the music started playing I heard heavy is the crown and I was hook up to the harness and I started dancing and Thomas wasn't paying attention and then sierra seen me and I got lift in the air and I smiled and I was doing flips and I seen Thomas and Justin looking and I got place down and I started dancing and I pointed at Thomas and I was about to cry and I look then somewhere only we know started playing and I had my ring off my finger and Justin notice when Cole had the camera on my hand Thomas was confused and I look at Robby and I seen him smile and I started dancing and I started walking towards Robby and I smiled and we stop and I was singing it at Robby and Robby didn't know I was gonna show my tattoo and Cole knew about the tattoo and they had the camera on me and it shows me crying and then the picture of my tattoo that I got matching with Robby was showing and then I saw Cole was in the crowd and he knew who I had the tattoo with and then they showed Robby hand and I was crying and i was Thomas face and i was walking towards the middle and I saw the Screen it show Cole in the crowd by Robby and then Thomas was looking at me and I look at Robby and I smiled and that was the last song of the night and I smiled and then I ran backstage and I was dress and I had my ring on my necklace and I was walking out of the building and I seen Tyler and Robby and they saw me and Thomas came up and grab me by my hair and pulled me on the tour bus and Justin sped off and I said what is your problem and I heard two things who has the same tattoo as you and where is your ring and I said it's on my necklace it's safe. Thomas said who has a tattoo likes yours and I said i don't know. I said I do have a question who was the girl you kissed in Orlando and Thomas look at me surprised and then he said I didn't kiss anymore and I said so Chris and Daniel are liars and that this picture is a lie and I showed him and his face went white and I handed him the ring back and I said I need my space and we are on a break and I'm going to bed and I went to bed and sierra smiled because I finally stood up to him and few days later we arrive at the next venue. Once I got in there I saw Thomas and Justin at the bar with sierra talking and I heard the song playing and I saw Robby and I smiled and I saw Thomas look at me and we were in Orlando and Robby didn't have his tattoo hidden and I ran to him and he attack me with a hug and I told him that i miscarried but I didn't tell him how even though I knew how and his tattoo was showing and he said let's go get another tattoo and I smiled and I said let's go and he pick me up and and I saw Thomas and his face was shocked and once we got to the tattoo place and I said can I please get the stars and hearts with blue green purple red please on this arm and then we were done and Robby paid and we left and we got back to venue and Anthony and them were dancing and Robby and I join them and I smiled and I saw Thomas and Justin staring at me I had my backpack and I was planning on joining Robby and them and I smiled and Robby said this is the venue for tomorrow and I smiled and I seen Thomas look at me and sierra notice I had a new tattoo and Justin saw it and nudge Thomas and I look away and I felt someone attack me with a hug and it was Triston and I said hey and I heard have you been by your mom and dad yet and I said no I was just discussing that with Robby and Robby said let's go and we left and I saw Thomas look at me shocked and when we got to my parents my mom said you got another tattoo and I smiled and I said yes I did and I said also the wedding is no longer happening and I saw my moms face and she said is everything okay and I said yes just wanted to wait longer. She saw Robby had a new tattoo and she notice and she was like no way and I said yes way and we have two together now and I look down and I said mom I love you and I heard Kay no matter what happens as long as your happy and I smiled and we went back to the house and Justin follows tyler and Tyler went live on instagram and we were playing a drinking game and I heard never have I ever got a tattoo and everyone drank and I heard never have I ever kiss someone in this room and Robby and I look at each other and we didn't do it and then I heard never have I ever hook up with someone in this room and Tyler look at me and the comments were appearing on tv and I seen never have I ever been engaged and I drank and Tyler said never have I ever been cheated on I drank and Anthony drank and I seen a comment saying never have I ever drank when I'm underage and I seen it was Thomas account and I drank and then Robby said never have I ever got a tattoo with someone in this room and Robby drank and everyone did and then Tyler had the camera on him and Robby whisper let's go to the room and I smiled and nodded my head and Tyler ended the live stream and Robby carried me and we were making out and then we end up hooking up and I heard a pounding knock on the door which was the front door and I moan and Robby had his door locked and when he was done and I look at him and I fell off the bed and landed on the floor and the door bust open and I seen Thomas and I hid under the bed and I heard where is Kay and I seen Justin also and he look down and headed straight to the bed and look under neath and he saw me and he seen I was naked. He said Thomas and he grab my feet and I grab a shirt and I seen Thomas face and he said you took advantage of her when she was wasted and I look at Robby and I said he didn't and Thomas said get dress your coming home and I said I am home and Thomas said your not thinking straight and I said really and Robby got in between me and Thomas and Robby said Kay grab some clothes and go in the bathroom and I did as I was told and I got dressed and I open the door and I look at Robby and he said Kay and I saw the motion and I ran behind him and he said Kay I want you to listen to me and Iook at Thomas and Thomas said Kay and motion and Justin saw that I wasn't moving and Robby said Kay living room now and I ran out of the door and I seen Triston and I hid by Triston and I saw Thomas and Justin running down and I seen Robby dressed and then Thomas and Justin were the only ones here.