Kay pov

Once Chris and Daniel notice I was having fun and I seen Thomas and my smile was there and Matt said last song and Matt showed me and I nodded my head and I understood and I did the dance and Matt explained step by step and I had no issues and I smiled and I saw Thomas smiled and I was doing the dance no issue and Chris and Daniel were dancing and I seen Thomas face when he saw them and we had Cole on the big tv watching and he nodded his head and he smiled and I was having fun and I look at Cole and he said Kay that was amazing and I heard one last song and I heard okay and heaven is full and mad and I said come on and he smiled. Matt explain and I gave Cole the finger and he laugh and I started dancing and I heard heaven was full start and I scream I fuck men and I start dancing and then I saw Cole face and I dance and Cole was smiling and I was done and I heard thank you Kay and I said yep and I heard we need you to do this every day your in Orlando and I nodded my head and I said yes sir and thank you and he hung up Matt hug me and said you better get out there your fiance look like he is gonna rip my head off and I laugh and I walk out of the building and I heard Thomas say young lady and I look down and I said I know I forgot to tell you about this when I got off the phone and I knew I text you didn't I and he said no and I look at my phone and I said fuck it didn't get sent and I swore and I look at Thomas and I seen the finger to the vehicle and I heard Thomas and Justin wait please and I seen Chris and Daniel and they apologize and I smiled and I heard we are sorry and I heard we will see how you guys are in a few weeks until then I'll think about accepting your apology and I walk away and I got in the car and I heard sierra say why didn't you tell me where you were going and I said because if you would have known and if you would haven't said anything your would have been punish and she said good enough reason and Thomas and Justin look at me and I heard did they say anything to you and I said they apologize to me and I ignore them and then our song came on that we dance to and I look down and I said I'm sorry for running off and I heard Thomas say it's okay. Once we got to the hotel I walk up and Thomas said room and I enter the room and I got on the bed and I knew I was in trouble and he punish me and then he did his time and when he was done I couldn't walk and I stay on the bed and Thomas prep a bath and place me in and he said what do you want for lunch and I said waffles and pancakes and he laugh and said no and I said please and he said no and I said come on. I seen my phone ring and I answered it. It was my mother and she said wanna hang out just me and you and I said one second and I said my mom wants to know if me and her can hang out and Thomas said that's fine and I said yes I'll be there in 20 minutes and I said mom do you have pancake mix and she said yes why I said I want waffles and pancakes and she said okay and Thomas shook his head once I got off the phone and Thomas gave me a small hickey and I gave him a small hickey as well and Thomas said let's go and I'll pick you up later and I nodded my head and once we made it to my parents and I kissed Thomas and got out of the car and Thomas got out to give me a hug and kiss and said I'll text you and I smiled and once I got in the house my mom said you're really happy and I'm glad to see it and I smiled and I seen Robby and Anthony walk in the house 20 minutes later and I said hi boys and my mom said they wanted to hang out with you and I said fine and we were hanging out and Robby said let's go to the beach and I nodded my head and we were near a beach and we were walking and little did I know sierra justin were there and sierra saw me and I was in a bikini and Robby pick me up and ran running in the water and the threw me in and I seen sierra staring at me and once I saw her and I said shit and Justin saw me and Robby and Anthony Triston and Cory were all messing around hanging out and I had my tattoos showing and I seen Justin start walking towards us and I said Robby and he got in front of me and he said let's go back to your moms and I agree and Robby grab me and ran to the atv and I was holding onto Robby and once we got to my parents I seen Thomas pulling up and I quickly ran through the back door with the boys and I said hide in there and pointed in my parents room and I quickly got in the shower and hide the swim suit and immediately the door open and I had my mom place ketchup in my hair to make it believable and I heard Kay and I open the curtain and I said Thomas what are you doing here and I heard were you at the beach and i said no and if you mind I would like to get the ketchup out of my hair because we had a food fight and Thomas said okay and left. I got dress and I saw Thomas leave and I saw him leave the driveway and I said boys it's safe and the boys came out and I said that was fun and i heard we should go back to the beach and go get tattoos and I look at Robby and I said is there a way to make it seem like I didn't get a new tattoo and he said yeah I can talk to my buddy and I said I'm down let's go and we left. Once we were walking towards the beach and I seen sierra and I saw a girl talking and touching Thomas and Thomas was smiling and sierra saw me and my heart shattered and sierra walk towards Justin and and I kept walking and I seen sierra talk to Justin and Justin look right at me and I look away and I said Robby let's go get that tattoo and I didn't have my phone and then we were walking and once we got to the tattoo place and Robby said I want this and pointed at cute star and heart set and I said same here and I said but with me I want the colors blue purple green please and I said I want it here and the artist was name Dave he is friends with Robby and Robby say I want same colors and I want that right here on my wrist it was the area I had it and I smiled.