Kays pov

Once we made it home I ran in the house and got into the room and Thomas look at me and did the motion and I got in the bed and he started to kiss me and then he started to finger me and I moan quietly and i heard do you want me to lick and I look at him and he did so and I moan and he wanted me to and I did and he decide to put his part in and thrust and I moan very loud and I heard use your words babygirl and I said harder and Thomas went really hard and I heard if you want me harder say so and I said yes please and he went harder and faster and I felt the urge and the next second he said damn baby I didn't think you could do that and he smiled and it was a first and he kept going and went faster and it happen again and I heard well at least we know you can do both and then he was done and I heard  baby and I got up slowly and  I seen the mattress was wet and soak and we flip the mattress and then Thomas had a bath ready for me And I got in while he made the bed and I said sir and he walk in and I said how did I do that and he said you must have had an urge and you did it and now we know faster and harder makes you do that for next time and I nodded my head and I was my head and I got out of the tub and then Thomas had my clothes ready which was one of his shirts and my shorts and I got dress and I fell asleep after my hair dry and I woke up in the morning and I felt weird and I notice Thomas was gone and I realize I grab the blanket and I seen Thomas and he said sorry and I notice he had towels and I said what are you trying to do and when I said that he went back to doing what he was doing and I look at him biting my lip and I heard a knock on the door and I heard Thomas say busy and then Thomas went back to doing what he was doing and I did and and Thomas smiled and continue and I beg for him  and he understood and got on top of me and started thrusting in me and I moan in his ear and I felt the wetness and the urge and he notice and he went harder and faster and we were done and I seen Thomas get up and I got in the shower with Thomas and then we got dressed and walk downstairs and I had a hickey on my neck and I heard a voice and I heard she is upstairs and they were busy and I walk into the living room and I saw Daniel and Chris and I said morning and I said how can I help you and i heard just wanted to see how you are and I said I'm good and I smiled at Thomas because he hand me a plate of food and I heard Thomas say hello boys and I said babe and Thomas look at me and I said don't we need to go shopping and he notice and he said yes and we walk into the kitchen and I said they are recording us currently and Thomas nodded his head and I said let's go and we left the kitchen and I said sorry guys but we got to go be back and Thomas whisper in Justin ear and he look at us and we left and once we got outside I saw Robby and them park across the street and Thomas Handed me the helmet and I place it on and then I got on the bike and we left and then we arrive at our studio and I seen Robby and them were driving past and Thomas said ready and I said always and we got in the studio and we started recording the song and then once we done we recorded the music video and then we heard it looks amazing guys and then Thomas kissed me and we walk out and I said can we go In there and it was a book store and he said fine and we walk in I saw Tyler at the Starbucks and he saw me and I kept walking and I went to anime section and I grab a book and I heard okay how much and then he said how much is that one and I grab it he said do this route for 20 for 3 books in 1 and instead of 10 for one and I smiled and Thomas bought it and then I heard you owe me and I smiled and I place it in the backpack and when I seen Tyler sitting at a table and he was watching me and we walk outside and got the helmets on and we drove home and once we made it home I got off the bike and I ran into the house and I said sierra and attack her with a hug and she said why are you happy and I said hide me from Thomas and she said okay bet and she hid me and I heard sierra where is Kay and she said she is upstairs and I heard okay and Thomas left and I smiled and said thank you and I ran out house and I seen Robby and them and I was meeting someone and I ran down the street and I saw Sonny and I got in the car and I heard it's ready and I said let's go and he drove up to the house and I got Thomas his dream bike and I had it set up and then Thomas walk out of the house and he seen the bike and he said babe and he was about to cry and I said sir and I said here is your wedding gift I got you for being the best husband and his face said everything he cried and hugged me and I said I love you and kissed him and he said wait how and I said my weekly allowance you give me I save it the last two years for it and he hugged me and then he said what do you want and I had an appointment in a few hours to figure out why I've been down sick and I said well a baby and he smiled and said maybe. I look at the time and sierra said Kay it's time to go and I said okay and I hugged and kiss Thomas and he said let me know what the doctor says and I said where should we meet you and he said at the bar I'm performing tonight and I smiled and me and sierra left and once we got to the office and the nurse page me back and they made me pee in a cup and then I heard Kay is there any possibility that your pregnant and I said I don't know and I heard we are gonna do an ultrasound and they did the ultrasound and i heard congratulations Kay and you are month and half pregnant and I knew it was Thomas kid and I smiled and I said when am I due and she said December 20 and sierra hug me and we went to the store and she grab a onesies and sharpie and I wrote baby grim due December 20 and we arrive in the bar and I saw Thomas and he was practicing and Robby seen me and I look down and I walk towards the balcony and Thomas saw me and he ran up to me and he hugged me and I said I got some news and I was wondering if you want to know now or later and he said how later and I said when your on stage and he said on stage and I smiled and I heard Haunter is going on stage in ten minutes and we walk down the stairs that brings us to back stage and I told Thomas I wasn't singing the new song but I will come on stage and the new song was being played and sierra was ready and I saw Robby and them and they were watching me and I walk on the area I need and I grab the onsies and Thomas was singing and I seen Thomas face when I was on the side of the stage and sierra had her camera and she caught his reaction he was crying and he grab my hand and he was singing and he grab the onesie and he smiled and I felt his arms wrapped around me.