Kay pov

Once we pick up sierra and we got back to Wisconsin and I decided to quit dancing and so I can work for the bar and I heard Thomas say Kay and I smiled and I said yes sir and he point to the room and I got upstairs and I felt his arms wrap around my neck and he kissed me and then he grab my phone and took a picture of us in the mirror and I had my ring back on my finger and in the photo was him holding my neck kissing me and I look at Thomas i love you and little did I know he was recording and he said I love you too baby and kissed me and he end the video and he posted it on instagram and tag me in it and and I went straight to the bed and I seen Thomas lay down and he cuddle into me and i said I love you and he said good and he was on his phone and I seen him on Snapchat and I made a face at him and he smiled and turn around and attack me with a kiss and I grab my phone and open instagram and I seen messages asking about me and Thomas and if we were back together and I seen a message from Chris asking what happen to me and Robby and I ignore it and block him immediately and I cuddle into Thomas and I heard your amazing and I said let's get married tomorrow as a joke and I heard at the court house and we already had the marriage license and I said I was joking and I heard I'm not let's get married and I smiled and I said okay and we went to sleep and I woke up and got dress and he said they have availability at noon and I got dress and I heard remember white and I said have to go shopping and I said Justin I'm stealing sierra and we left and we were at a bridal shop and I tried a bunch on and I had Thomas card and I said this one and they said okay allowed me to buy it and I went to a thrift store and I saw Marie Harley Chris and Daniel with Robby and them walking around and Tyler saw me and I ran and tried boots and I heard girl those look amazing and sierra nodded her head and we ran and grab a veil and we went and paid and we left and I seen Robby run out after us and I was by the car and I seen Robby look at me and he said Kay and I look at sierra and we left and once we got to the house and Thomas was already gone and I got dressed and then sierra did my makeup and I got up and sierra took a photo of me and we were walking out and I seen a vehicle I haven't seen in while which was Robby and them and I saw Tyler and Triston face and when I was walking to the vehicle and I got in the passenger seat and sierra drove and we arrive at the court house and I seen Justin and he walk and open the car door and he said damn Thomas is lucky and I smiled and then we walk in and I heard Thomas is already waiting and we walk in and Justin handed me off to Thomas and the judge said for us to do our vows and I did and Thomas did and then we said I do and then I heard you may kiss your bride and Thomas kiss me and I smiled and sierra took photos and the judge was happy and we left and once we made it outside Thomas pick me up and I seen he had his motorcycle and I smiled and sierra took photos of me and Thomas on the bike and I seen Chris and Daniel walking towards us and I said Thomas and he seen and we left immediately and sierra smiled at me and we made it home and once we got home and I got dressed and we went out to the bar because he had a concert tonight. I heard Kay and I heard yes babe and he said here and Hand me his phone and I seen he updated his Facebook and instagram and I seen the photo and I cried and we left to the bar and once we arrive I didn't know Chris and them we're there and me and Thomas were dancing and I was wearing a black dress and I dance and I kissed Thomas and sierra was taking photos and she seen my smile and she knew I was happy and I look at her and Thomas grab my throat and kissed me and I smiled and that's our signature kiss and I dance and Thomas smiled and we went walking to the stairs and Thomas sat down and sierra got the photos and I seen Tyler saw me and I look at Thomas and he kissed me and he said your mine and I said your mine also and he said I have a beautiful wife and I said I have a sexy husband and I smiled and I heard can everyone give it up for the MR and MRS Grim and I heard dance gothica playing and we walk out and Thomas was singing and I walk out with Thomas and we were in the crowd and I smiled and I seen Robby and them and they were shocked. I look at Thomas and we were on the stage and I dance and sierra had her camera and she motion for me because she was on the side and I walk towards her and she got a few good photos and Thomas walk up to me and sierra smiled and was like happy that Thomas was singing and then she motion for us to kiss and we kissed and Thomas look at me and I went off the stage. Thomas look at me and sierra was getting good photos of me and she motion to Thomas and Thomas gave us a thumbs up and Justin was with us and we were walking and I heard here on the steps and I was no hoodie and I got the tattoo that I got with Robby removed and replace with Thomas tattoos and I had the property of T.G showing and I heard hoodie and I got the hoodie on and we did a few and I saw Tyler staring at me and we made eye contact and I heard let's go up stairs and I walk and I seen Thomas staring at me and I notice Robby and Anthony at the bar staring at me and I smiled at sierra and then Thomas was done and sierra said back to that area and hoodie and I handed Justin the hoodie and Thomas walk up and he stood next to me and he said Kay do I have your permission for a photo I want I said yes sir and he grab me by my neck and I was up against the wall and Thomas kissed me and he pull away smiling and I smiled at him and then I saw Tyler and he ran off and we were done and Thomas and I went to the office and we went and I heard him say couch and I did as I was told and he kissed me and we started to make out and other things once we were done I wanted to go home and we got situated and we were leaving and I saw Robby and Triston waiting by the entry way and I saw Cory nod his head and I said Thomas and he notice and he said Kay and motion and I knew what he meant and he went up the stairs to get backstage and I seen Cory look at me and I seen Thomas do the motion and I ran and I saw Robby and Triston they look behind me and I ran towards Justin and I seen Justin motion and I got behind the bar and I heard I'll let you know when to go outside and we had cameras outside the bar and I seen him motion and I ran out of the bar and I saw Thomas speed up and I grab the helmet and place it one and he sped home.