Kays pov

Once Thomas told me they attack him because Justin threw me over his shoulders. I look down and I said my parents aren't gonna be happy with me because I have a feeling Chris and Daniel told them I'm dating you and I was about to go off and tell them they don't know what type of lifestyle I like and what type of lifestyle you have. Thomas look at me and grab my face and kissed me and I said I love you Thomas. Thomas said I love you so much baby you made me so proud that you actually admitted in front of that group that you claim me as your man. I smiled and I said I'll always claim you and love you always. I said how bad is the house and Thomas said our bedroom door is damage but that's fine it's fixable. Justin said Thomas what is the plan tonight and I heard well we are going to the store to buy food for here and then I'm gonna need you to help me with something Justin and I was planning on cooking tonight. I heard sierra can you please come in the living room and sierra walk in and I heard we need a list of stuff you guys want for snacks and I said chips ahoy cookies and cheese pizza Mac and cheese please. Sierra said Oreos and chips and popcorn. I said can you guys buy coloring books and crayons. Once Thomas look at me and said maybe and I said love you and kiss him. Thomas and Justin said girls let's go and sierra walk out and I didn't move and Thomas notice and Thomas came by me and said Kay let's go and I look at him and I said it's my fault that your face is like that and that you got attacked. Thomas said let's go get in the car and I didn't move and Thomas pick me up and carried me to the car and he place me at in the car and I was looking out the window while we were driving and once we arrive at Walmart me and sierra normally sneak off to the jewelry section and when the boys weren't looking we went to the jewelry section and I was staring at a nice ring and I seen Marie and Harley and they didn't seen me and I heard the girls say I can't believe Kay was brainwashed by Thomas. I heard can I help you girls and it was a worker and I said can I try on this ring please and little did I know Thomas was right behind me and the lady allowed me to place it on and it was a little big and she said let's try the size before that and it fit perfectly and I smiled and I took it off and I said to sierra that's the ring I want Thomas to use when he asks me to marry him and I walk to look at the piercing and I heard Kay and I turn and I said yes sir and Thomas smiled and I heard you and sierra follow me and we are gonna go look at coloring books and we left and Thomas said these will only be left at the safe house and we nodded our heads and we choose few and we were walking to the front of the store and I saw Daniel and Chris walking towards us but they weren't paying attention and I heard Thomas say girls go to the car please and I grab the keys and sierra and I book it to the car and I seen Justin and Thomas walking and they got to the car and once I seen Chris and Daniel walking out and we left and got back to the safe house and Thomas said Kay and sierra please go upstairs and I nodded my head and I grab the coloring books and snacks. Once I got to the room and sierra said I'll take my coloring books and snacks and go to my room and I handed her and I sat down in the closet and shut the door and I was starting to feel bad about myself because I love Thomas and the lifestyle we have because I feel safe and I heard the door open and I heard Kay and I heard sierra where is Kay and she said should be In your room and sierra walk in and the closet is a mirror where you can see out but can't see in and sierra grab the closet and she said she is fine and Thomas look and saw me and he notice something was bothering me and she left and I heard babygirl what's wrong and I said when me and sierra were at the jewelry section I heard two girls I know saying how apparently I'm brainwashed by you because I didn't choose Chris and Daniel when they offer to save me from you. I look down and I said you saved me and I love you and I love our lifestyle. I look down and I said am I good enough. Thomas grab me and hugged me and said your good enough and we were walking downstairs and I seen Thomas had dinner made and we ate and I heard let's go outside and we were walking on our trail in the backyard of the safe house and we had a nice pond area and I told sierra I would love it Thomas would propose there and I kept walking and I stop and stare at the view and I turn and look and saw Thomas on his knee and I was shocked and he said Kay will you make me the happiest man alive will you marry me and I smiled and said yes sir and kissed him and I turn and look I saw sierra and I cried and she had her camera and she took a picture of me and then she said engagement photos and we did them and I smiled and I said honestly I'm happy with you. I look at Thomas and I kissed him and sierra caught that and we were walking back and he said will you be okay with me posting the photos of us and announcing our engagement photos and I smiled and I said yes sir and I love you. Once we made it back to the house I hug sierra and she show me the photos and I said sir and Thomas look at me and said yes baby and I ask can I please get a phone and he said well that's another thing here and he hand me my old phone and he said I got it fix for you and I place you on my plan.