Kays pov

Once we were done and we walk out and I smiled and I saw sierra walking and she was by herself and I saw her and she look lost and I heard Justin say sierra and I walk the opposite direction and i saw Thomas and the chick talking and she was flirting and I seen Justin and sierra walk towards Thomas and when Thomas saw them and he look right behind them and he said Kay and Justin whip his head and I stop in my tracks I saw Thomas walking towards me and I ran the other direction and I ran to Robby and I seen Thomas running and Robby place me on his back and he was running and Tyler was picking us up and we ran to the bus and I got on the bus and we drove off and I look out the window and I start thinking he doesn't care about me and we were in town we went back to there house and I left my phone at my parents and I told my mom tell Thomas I'm hanging out with my brother and that I'll be crashing at his place and she said is everything okay and I said yes and I hung up and I sat down and I heard Kay and I turn and look at Robby and he handed me a cup of alcohol and he knows what I drink and I drank it and I said thank you and he said I can't believe Thomas and I said it's okay and hell I'm getting revenge right now and I heard oh and we were playing a drinking game and Tyler posted on his story. Once we kept drinking and I heard Kay do you still have your fake id and I smiled and I said I do and I heard let's go out and I said let's go and we left and once we arrive at the bar I saw Justin sierra and Thomas and I had a hat on and I handed my id and I seen another girl walk up to Thomas and she was flirting and I seen her kiss Thomas and Thomas kissed back and sierra look at Justin and I look at Robby and Robby seen my face and he said we will have the starburst drink and i turn and I seen sierra staring at me and she saw it was me and I took off the hoodie and I look at Robby and I heard carry out come on and sierra look at me and I was getting buzz and I said another starburst and Robby order me another one. I quickly drank the drink and I grab Robby hand and sierra tap Justin and pointed at me and I started dancing and I saw Thomas making out with the girl and I was having my own fun with Robby. Justin saw me and I was grinding on Robby and I saw Anthony walk over and handed me and Robby a shot and I drank it and handed it back to Anthony and I seen Justin face and Chris and Daniel showed up and they saw me and Robby and then they saw Thomas and they smiled and I seen Justin tap Thomas and whisper in Thomas ear and Anthony handed me another drink before we were leaving and I seen Thomas start looking around and I down the shot and I handed it back to Anthony and Robby said let's go and I was very drunk and Robby pick me up and carried me out and I saw Justin point at me and then Robby got me out of there and once we got back to the house and me and Robby made out and one thing lead to another and I woke up in the morning naked and I realize what happen and I said fuck and I got up and I got dressed and I walk down the stairs and I seen Chris and Daniel and they said handed me there phone and it showed Thomas Facebook and sent them a message asking if i was with them last night and I said fuck and I was very hung over and they obviously said no and I got to my moms because Tyler drop me off and I got in the shower and I heard did you have fun and I nodded my head and I ate and I heard a knock and my mom open the door and I seen Thomas and Justin and sierra and I was in different clothes and sierra seen my face and I look at Thomas and I said I miss you and Thomas said I miss you too and I left and got in the car and I had my phone and I heard Kay do you have a fake id and I left my id at Robby's and I said no why and I heard were you at this bar and I said no and we were on our way back to Wisconsin and I seen sierra secretly handed me her phone and I saw the photo and it was of Thomas kissing another girl and I look down and I ignored it.
Few weeks later
I woke up and Thomas was at work and i ended up puking and i walk out and i went into the kitchen and Justin handed me a plate and I barely ate and i said I'll be back later have to go practice for next week and i left and once i got to the dance studio and i said Cole and he handed me the item and I ran to the bathroom and i took the test and it came out positive and i said lovely and ignore it and then i threw away the test and I got to practicing and i did everything and today starts the tour and i got home and Thomas said hey baby how was practice and I said it was okay and I smiled and I got dress and Thomas grab my hand and he said Kay when did you get that done and it was the tattoo me and Robby did and I said I've had it for the last two years. Once we left to the venue and once we arrive at the venue I saw Tyler and Tyler saw me and was shocked to see me and I look at Thomas and Thomas was talking to the owner and I ran over and hugged Tyler and I heard we miss you and I smiled and I ran back by Thomas and I seen Robby and them on stage practicing and I smiled and I ran to the bathroom and I got sick and sierra walk in and said Kay and I said yeah and I heard are you okay and I said yeah I'm fine and I walk out and sierra ran to Justin and Justin look at me and I walk to them and I heard Justin say are you okay and I nodded my head and Thomas came up and wrapped his arms around me and I seen Tyler look at me and I look down and I heard baby are you feeling okay and I said yes I'm okay and Thomas went on stage to practice and I seen him motion for me and I walk and he handed me a mic and I shook my head and I handed it back to him and he knew something was wrong.