Kays pov

Once I hugged him and I sat down on the couch and I went straight to facebook and I edited my page and i posted photos of me smiling and I noticed a lot of friend requests and i didn't accept them and I seen a message from my mom asking if it was true about me and Thomas. I ignored it and sierra sent me the photos and I smiled and Thomas sat next to me when I change my profile picture and cover photo and updated my relationship status to engage to Thomas. Once Thomas updated his profile pic and cover photo. I smiled at him and kissed him. Then I updated instagram and Thomas uploaded all the pictures of us together throughout the two years we've had together and I seen alot of people congratulating us. I place my phone down and cuddle into Thomas and we started watching scream and I fell asleep in Thomas arms and I woke up to a post saying I promised to protect you from harm and hate I'll always love you and I seen it was a photo of me asleep in Thomas arms and him kissing me on the forehead. Once I grab my phone I seen a text message saying are you serious he didn't even ask for our blessing and I said well he didn't need it and I said if you're gonna start problems then don't message me and I removed her from my page. I seen Chris's text saying he brainwashed you and I laugh and Thomas had a video of me when he got me to be comfortable with him after the attack I had and he sent it to me and I posted it saying this man has help me when my own family and friends didn't care about me and he heal me and help me get comfortable with being around people again so before you attack our relationship why don't you watch what he fix before you judge. Once Thomas kiss me and I got up and I heard my phone ring and it was on the table and Thomas grab it and I heard hello and I heard where is Kay and It was a pissed off Chris and Thomas said none of your business and I smiled and Chris said well we will see you soon and hung up and I went to Thomas I'm going to bed and I got to the room and change and got into bed and I had the light off and I fell asleep and an hour later I heard something break and sierra came running in the room and I heard Kay and I seen sierra she said we need to run and I got up and grab my shoes and I look secretly and I saw Justin and Thomas fighting Chris Daniel Robby Anthony Triston Cory Tyler. Once Thomas saw me and I move and sierra and I ran to secret staircase and ran out of the house and I heard Harley and Marie they were walking towards the back of the house and I ran into the woods and sierra grab my hand and we were walking towards the pond and I remember that I didn't have my phone and I seen flash lights heading towards us and I told sierra run and we ran and I seen a lot of flashlights and I knew it was Chris and them. Once we got up in a tree I seen them all walking and I heard Kay is so brainwashed by him it's not even funny. She can't like his lifestyle and I heard Robby ask what is his lifestyle and Marie and Harley said what Chris told us he used to be a dom and would have a submissive and Robby said so if that was true Kay would submit to him no matter what and the girls said yes. Once I saw them they were far away heading towards the field and we ran back to the house and I ran in the house and I saw Thomas and Justin they were getting up slowly and I said where are the keys and sierra grab my phone and the boys got to the car and I got in and I started driving and I said Thomas where should I go and I heard Kay to Sonny house and we arrived and sierra ran to the door and Sonny answered and she explained what happened and Sonny came running out and grab Thomas and me and sierra had Justin and we got him in the house and I walk towards the room Sonny place Thomas and I hugged and kissed Thomas and Thomas was relaxing and then I walk out of the room and Sonny knows what type of relationship I have with Thomas and I heard Kay are you okay and I said honestly I'll be fine and I went check on Justin and he was okay and he was cuddling with sierra and I said Justin and he look at me and I said what happened and he explained that Chris and them broke into the safe house and beat the shit out of both of them because of the lifestyles they choose and I look down and said I'm so sorry and I walk into the room and I saw Thomas fast asleep and I place my ring on the nightstand and I walked out of the room and I secretly left and I had a gut feeling that they were tracking my phone and I was walking for a good 20 minutes and I seen a truck pull up beside me and I noticed that it was Chris and Daniel and I ran and Daniel got out and grabbed me and then they placed me in the truck and drove me to the hotel they were staying at and once they got me into there room and I turn off my phone and I look at Chris and said why did you break into the safe house and I heard because Thomas brainwashed you and I laugh and said he never did and I heard why were you walking all alone and I look at Chris said well your hurt Thomas and Justin for there lifestyles. I seen Harley and Marie and Robby and Anthony walk in and I said are you gonna hurt me because I believe in that lifestyle as well. Chris said see he brainwashed you and I laughed and said no he healed me and save me from what happened to me and if you want to blame him for rescuing me then so be it but I'm letting you know now know when my man notices I'm gone he will find me that's what a dom does he searches for his partner and I look away and I notice it was 3 am and I got placed in the bed with Marie and Harley and I fell asleep and I woke up and I noticed no one was in the room and I walk towards the window and I seen Thomas and I smiled and sierra saw me and pointed at me and I look at Thomas lip I'm sorry and I felt a hand wrap around my throat and I seen it Daniel and then he threw me to the ground and he started attacking me and then the door open it was Chris and I heard what are you doing and I heard Thomas is here and I was bleeding and Chris said so you attack her and I heard she believes in that lifestyle and I slowly got up and ran to the door and I saw how badly I was bleeding and I ran out of the room and I ran out of the hotel and I didn't run towards Thomas and I ran across the street and I kept running.